Snooping Sehun.....

The Clockwork Girl

Sehun's head seemed to crack under all his thoughts. The tower, Kris Hyung, his upset expression. 

"AH!"

Irritated, his scratched his head and promptly laid down on his bed. This made him so much more curious. Why was he in that tower? What was he doing in there? Was there someone else? If so, who? With these annoying and tiring thoughts, he fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________

Was there a girl? A small child of only 3 or 4. He had seen her once. She was cheerful, a sweet happy child. But after that one sighting, she had disappeared. That week she had gone, the city had cried out in fear and sorrow.

Kris knew it had been horrible.

'"HELP ME!"

WIth a start, he woke from his dreams... 

"What?"

Looking out the window, he saw that it was early morning. The sun was creeping up to say hello. All of a sudden, his body felt extremely tired, and he collapsed against the bed once again. What kind of dream was that? He wondered why he was so upset about this. He knew this dream was one of his memories. He remembered seeing that girl.

Why was he thinking of her now?

"Ah! Nevermind, it's still early. I'm sleeping!"

_____________________________________________________________________

Sehun crept past the town. It was early, and he was about the only one up and around. Slowly and silently he kept walking towards the center of the town..before.

"I'm here!"

Sehun followed a path that led to the door into the tower. Taking a deep breath he wondered whether he should really do this or not.

"Ah whatever."

The door creaked open and a staircase was the most obvious thing there. Slowly, he walked up the staircase.......

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Silence.

Feeling awkward he decided to sit on a bed he spied in the corner. When he sat down, however, there was an odd shape under the bed sheets. LIfting the bed sheets...he saw nothing.

"Strange..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Upon hearing the creaking of the door, Taeyeon had dived into bed. She cowered under the sheets hiding herself. But with curiousity, she peeked out to see a strange and handsome man walking up the stairs.

The man didn't seem to notice her.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Here..." She whispered. He didn't hear her.

"HERE!" She yelled...he again didn't hear.

Then all of a sudden the man headed towards her bed.

"OH..no..."

He plopped himself right on her leg! "Wow..that hurts!"

The man sat up and lifted the bed sheets. She prepared for a scream of some questioning glances, but the man just muttered to himself.

The stranger than proceeded to leave down the staircase.

"Who is he?"

 

 

_________________________________

I'm alive...but tired and pooped out.