Etched into My Mind

The Clockwork Girl

"Arggg!" Kris rolled around in his bed. It was driving him crazy. The experience was driving him crazy. She...was driving in crazy.

"Taeyeon....Taeyeon...Taeyeon....Wu Tae-...! WHOA! KRIS STOP IT!" He grabbed his chest and took deep relaxing breaths. He felt his forehead and fell back on the bed with a sigh.

"Wu...Wu...Kris...Kris and Taeyeon Wu.... Kris and Tae-"

"HYUNG!"

"AH!"

Kris jumped up in bed and stared at the boy at the door.

"What do you want Chanyeol?" he asked, putting on his b*tch face.

"Awww come on hyung! Don't give that face to your favorite dongsaeng!"

"Well, you- you! Tao's my favorite dongsaeng now!"

"HYUNG!!!!!!!! GE!!!! THEN I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT TAEYEON!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HER!"

"You were saying Taeyeon..and that sounds like a girl's name..so I thought-" Chanyeol began pouting and sniffling.

"Geez...fine you are my favorite dongsaeng. Just stop pouting!"

Chanyeol jumped up with a "YAY!"  and tackled his hyung.

"CHANYEOL!"

Chanyeol gave his signature smile and pulled Kris up.

"Hyung, we are going somewhere!"

"Wh-" Kris was cut off as the almost equally tall boy dragged him outside. Kris groaned mentally and just limply followed his hyper dongsaeng. 

After what seemed like one hour of walking, they finally arrived at a small park.

"What is this place?"

"Oh...Ji showed me."

"You mean Ji from the college we went to?" Kris asked.

"Yup. He said it was his sister's favorite place after their home." Chanyeol imformed.

"What happened to Ji's sister?"

"I don't know. Ji doesn't like talking about it. He says it was absolutely horrible and painful. He told me that his parents were devastated so much that his mom died shortly after what happened to his sister." Chanyeol concluded.

Kris nodded his head in respectful sympathy and started observing the park,

It looked untouched by men, with beautiful trees and flowers. There also was a small river flowimg by. The water in the river was so clean that he could see the fish swimming in it. 

"Wow."

"Yup." Chanyeol smiled and grabbed his hyung's arm. "Let's go to the river." 

"Sure." Kris patted his dongsaeng's head.

As the two boys walked along the river, Kris' head was filled with thoughts of her... How was she doing?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Aigoo! So tired!" Taeyeon jumped into her little bed and began randomly twirling locks of her hair. Slowly, her mind began wandering away. He was tall, from what she could recall. Tall, with blonde hair, and a face full of order and strength. What was his name? She sighed as she realized she didn't get to hear it.

"Oh well."

Stepping off the bed, she walked to stand at the window. Looking down, she started unconciously studying the face of every man with blonde hair.

"Not him. No..too chubby...too..wait. What are you doing Kim Taeyeon?" She huffed in annoyance and stomped away from the window.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HELLO!!!!! HI GUYS! SO... well I decided to write a oneshot and start one of the millions of stories I have in my mind... and I wanted to know.

Exotaeng?

or 

Infinite Taeyeon

or

Teen Top Taeyeon

or 

B1A4 Taeyeon

or

Another group and of course Taeyeon :p

So please tell me the group and the guy...

sorry for the short update. Just school has been taking a lot of my time. T.T I have like 4 more tests left this week. oh gosh *sobs*