"You Shouldn't be Moving."

The Clockwork Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqk0yIoxo2w&feature=relmfu Background music:

________________________________________________________________________

(BTW: The setting is olden days, like old London setting, but there is technology just the appearance looks old. idk why but yah XD)

She stood by the window again. She watched as the people passed by, without giving the tower a look. She watched as pretty young ladies in silk dresses laughed amongst themselves and fawned over passing handsome men. The air outside was chilly, and she reached her hands out of the window to feel it a bit more. A smile adorned her face when the air seemed to waken her up from a day dreaming trance.

Turning away from the window, she slowly made her way over to one of the biggest gears in the room.Her long slender fingers carrassed the gear and pushed it a bit, but the longer she stayed near the gear, her heart became heavier.

Sighing, she retreated to her bed and sat down on it. Closing her eyes, she pictured herself outside with all the people, with all the movement around her. She imagined herself giggling and pointing at various handsome men, buying accessories from the stores and seeing, seeing Jiwoong again. Yes, she would be smiling as her oppa and his wife took care of their child. That would be how she would live. 

And unconciously, a tear ran down her pale cheek.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey!"

The young man looked up in surprise as his 11 friends stormed inside the room.

"What do you guys want." 

"Is that how you treat your friends?" a little chubby man with a bun in his hand asked.

The man just smiled and stood up. He smoothed his suit out and glared at his friends. "Always have to disturb my peace don't you?"

The man's friends grinned widely and proceeded to nod their heads all in 100 syncronization. The man shook his head and ushered them out of the room.

"Let's go out."

The boys piled out of the young man's large house all smiling widely. They walked down the streets catching the eyes of many young women. Just as they were to enter a nearby pub, a boy with deer like features (Luhan)'s phone rang.

"Noona?"

"Im Luhan! Get home right now! Father asks of us to go look for my wedding dress today."

Luhan gave the boys a guilty look and explained quickly.

"My sister is getting married to the one guy, Ok Taecyeon. I need to hurry over to meet them."

The rest of the boys nodded, and soon after 10 minutes, both Chen and Xiumin's phones rang simultaniously.

"Mother?" the asked at the same time. The boys grinned at each other and both explained that their mothers were both horse racing against each other and the boys were needed to go help.

_________________________________________________________________

It had been 20 minutes since the boys had arrived at the pub....and now he was there all alone.

"Ahhh...Let's get out of here." He had only had one drink so he was perfectly fine. He carried himself outside whem all of a sudden, a chill ran up his spine. "What?" He felt his body start hardening and getting stiff. "No...I!" With a cry he yanked his hardening arm and sighed in relief when his body could move again."What is this?" 

His eyes widened at what he saw. People left and right were were frozen in spot. Some were even in the most awkwardest positions. He was utterly confused. What was this madness? He slowly started walking towards the street when a moving figure made him turn to look. The figure's back was facing him so he could not see the person's face.

"Excuse me!" He called out. The figure turned and a pretty girl stood facing him.

"You shouldn't be moving." her voice came out softly. It was the voice in the tower.

"You-"

The girl ran. Hurridly he followed her chasing quickly after her. "WAIT!"

But the girl kept running. "WAIT!" Finally, with one long sprint, he caught her by her arm.

"I said wait."

"You shouldn't be moving."

"Look. Do you know why everyones frozen?"

"You shouldn't be moving."

"Okay! Who are you? What's your name?"

"You shouldn't be moving."

He gave a long sigh and said, "Look. I-"

"Taeyeon. My name is Taeyeon." she whispered.

"Taeyeon? My name is-" Yanking her arm away, the beautiful girl dashed out to disappear. 

"Kris. My name is Kris." he whispered to the fading figure.

And when the figure completely disappeared, Time began.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

HI! Sorry to the Seyeon shippers! I randomly chose Kris...I SWEAR! I put their names in a bag (Each having 20 sheets of paper with their names on it) and Kris got chosen 6 out of the 10 times I picked names....I know. Sorry!

TO MAKE THINGS BETTER, MY NEXT STORY SHALL BE SEYEON! I WILL START IT SOON!! (I think >.<)! 

OMG I NEED LESS HOMEWORK AND PROJECTS! I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHH SAVE ME! T.T

oh and today's 9/11 and I just wish that people will respect today no matter what race or country you're from.