Meeting Again

The Clockwork Girl

(not exactly the best song for it...but it fits wonderfully... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVeD9b8cgow  )

 

"Another day. Another adventure." Taeyeon twirled around in the old room. Staring down at the streets yet again, she caught sight of something she had never known.... A street food seller. The delicious tempting smell lured her almost into the village again ,but she did not want to go. She could accidentally meet the young man again. She would be fine. After all, she had the food that was stored piles high in a storage cabinet..but something in the sweet heart of hers wished to go out to the street vendor.

"Oh well."

She turned around before running back to the window and screaming, "SMELLS GOOD MISTER!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris laughed. He had heard that.

"SMELLS GOOD MISTER!"

How much cuter could this girl get?

Kris had a feeling that the girl, Taeyeon, was up in that tower and wanted to try some of those hot pancakes being sold. She probably didn't think anyone would hear. But of course Kris heard. He really wanted to see her again. If only there was a way to communicate with her. He knew there was a door into the clocktower, but anybody brave enough to come close to the tower, couldn't enter it. After all, there were freaky rumors regarding the tower. One was about how a little girl was murdered there and such.. Well, luckily for Kris and Taeyeon, Kris wasn't just anybody, and he wasn't one to believe in rumors.

"Ahjusshi, give me 5 please."

Kris paid and took the purchased hot pancakes. He walked closer to the tower and checked left and right to see if anyone was near. He didn't see anyone. So swifttly, he grabbed the door open and entered.

The tower was musty..old and seemed very cozy. He had entered into a small living room like area and across from it was a staircase. Kris walked towards the staircase and listened for sounds upstairs. He heard a small sigh and the scurrying of small feet.

Silently, he walked up the stairs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon twirled her fine brown locks. The ever tempting smell of the food made water. She went to look out the window again...when she fell back in shock.

The people were frozen. The carts were unmoving and there was not sound. 

"Excuse me."

"AHHHH!" Taeyeon screamed.

It was the handsome young man that could move!

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to give this to you." The man held out a package of the pancakes she had been drooling over.

"Oh..uhm."

"Take them." He grabbed her hand and ed the food in them.

She blushed. This handsome young man with a deep soothing voice had come up to give her what she was seriously craving for. How sweet!

"W-wait! The people! They aren't moving!"

"Kris!" He blurted out.

"What?"

"That's my name."

"Kris..." his name rolled beautifully off her tongue.

"KRIS! THE PEOPLE WHY AREN'T THEY MOVING!"

Kris calmly grabbed her hand and unconciously rubbed the soft skin.

"It must be because I'm in here."

Taeyeon gasped.

"THE FLOW OF TIME! YOU NEED TO GET OUT. REGULAR PEOPLE MUST NEVER MESS WITH TIME!" She panicked.

"Then are you not a regular person."

That stopped Taeyeon.

"No..." her voice came out in a whisper, "I'm different. I will never be a regular person. My life is limited to me and this clocktower. Nothing more. Thank you for bringing me this wonderful treat, but you need to leave. Please leave and never come back. This balance must not be broken. I also need to stop venturing out. Goodbye."

With that, she pushed him out. 

"Wait!"

The door slammed shut. And time began.

Kris trudged his way home. He had been so happy with her, but he knew he had to leave. Why was this so hard?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That was strange."

Unbeknownst to Kris, his dongsaeng Sehun stood behind a building staring right at the tower.

"Kris hyung went in there and came out fine, but he looked sad. What the heck?"

 

 

________________________________________________

 

 

HELLO MY DEAR AMAZING READERS!

I know...i updated... so please tell me if there are errors since I wrote this all just now!

have a great holiday guys...cause i most definitely won't be updating over the break unless I seriously have time.

PLEASE COMMENT AND GOODBYE!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥