::Happiness::

Even for 1 Minute and 1 Second {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=♥Donghae♥=

The day I first met her was the same day I almost lost her.

I was just passing by that time when I saw her standing by the edge of the cliff above the raging waters of the vast ocean. I crouched down behind the pile of rocks wondering why someone like her would be on such place. She was wearing a blue cocktail dress, reflecting how she was feeling at the moment. That thought struck me when I saw tears streaming down her cheeks. She was undoubtedly pale and she seemed to be crying a lot because her eyes were red and puffy. Her cheeks were already stained with dried tears. It appeared to me like she was sick... or just restless for the anxiety that’s been eating her insides.

I was looking around, hesitating to come to her aid. I was thinking of what would be her impression about me since I was a total stranger, just trying to help a girl on the verge of breaking down. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but whenever I see someone weak and helpless, the urge to protect them always spring on the depth of my soul until it had taken control over my whole system. The next thing I knew, I’m beside those people, concerning myself with their own problems.

I was about to disclose myself out from the rocks to approach her when she spun her head and speculatively stared at every direction. I stooped back immediately and waited for the next move she’ll make. She slipped her hands on the pocket of her jacket and took out a photo. She stared at it as tears continued to brim terribly from the corner of her eyes, replacing the ones that dried before on her damp cheeks.

“Mianhae, umma, appa...” and with those words, she raised the photo closer to her and planted a kiss on it. A few seconds later, she drawn it away and let it be blown by the cool breeze, then taken by the waves once it landed on the water.

She closed her eyes and lifted her arms as if she was preparing herself to fly. Her arms were trembling as it went up to her sides. In a sudden blow of the wind, she slowly leaned forward until her weight completely fell into the ocean.

My eyes widened whereas my body froze on the spot, not wanting to believe what I just saw. When I came back to my senses, I got up on my feet and went to where she stood before. I looked down and saw her go up once then being eaten again by the waves. She was continuously and drastically dragged along to wherever until she rose up for the last time and sank completely.

I didn’t have time to argue with my hesitations anymore. I jumped off the cliff, diving into the waters. I swam up, hoping to see her somewhere but to no avail, she was nowhere in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter