::Final Good Deed::

Even for 1 Minute and 1 Second {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
=♥Onew♥=

“Uhmm, excuse me...” a girl’s voice spoke and stopped me from my current actions.

I jerked my head around, turning the anguish I felt towards the person trying to obtrude with my own affairs. “What do you want?”

Her eyes grew skittish as she met my gaze flared up with anger. She deviated her stare away from me as she searched for the right words to articulate for the next second. “uh... I... I heard some shouting... so I... came in to... to check if everything’s alright...” Her voice quivered for every word.

“Do you think you could just come in and meddle with others’ business?! You’re not even a nurse...”

“I just thought that you needed help so I...””

“Help?” I let out a small sarcastic chuckle. “From what I can see, you’re a patient too and not a nurse.”

She nodded unsurely. I noticed she gulped in the lump that has long formed in since our intense conversation started, making her eminently nervous to even utter a word.

“ And you’re telling me that you’ll help” I rolled my eyes. “If there would be people that could ever help from what I’m going through now, the least of them would be you!”

“But I...”

“No! No one could ever help me! Not even you!” I started throwing tantrums again, making drastic cries as I throw whatever my hands could get a hold of. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her getting off from her wheelchair and hastily but limply approached my bed to stop me. But I, on the other hand, couldn’t care less for my enraged emotions gotten the best of me, making me unaware of my own actions.

I felt a pair of warm hands grabbed my arms, holding it steadily with great force. She was trying hard to stop me from what I was doing. But my strength was greater compared to her feeble and small hands. In just an instant, I violently shook her hands off and she fumbled down on the cold, tiled floors. The next thing my hands were able to grab was the vase from the night desk. Still unaware of my actions, I threw it against the wall and it shattered into pieces.

I relaxed a bit but my hands were still drastically grasping onto the already crumpled bed covers. I looked at her and her formidable eyes, overflowing with tears, were staring down on the scattered bits. Guilt slightly crept over me but the anger within me won against it and desolated my mind until it crippled the remaining strength I have in my body. Soon, excruciating pain took over and throbbed viciously inside my head. I buried my face on the pillow thrown aside as I yelped out screams of torment that the devastating headache gave me. Hasting footsteps along the hallway and nearing towards my room were then heard, making me wearier.

I looked up and glanced at her direction. She was still crying and afraid. I sheered my eyes to the door, hoping that someone would come to my aid sooner. I saw blurred people in white scurried into my room; one was assisting the girl while the rest came to me. My vision was slowly fading and the latter was unknown after I totally out.

=========♥=========♥=========♥=========

=♥Eunjae♥=

I was assisted back to my room. The fear I felt before finally subsided but I was still undoubtedly quivering with what just transpired. His words resounded in my head, words that are full of anxiety and longing for something I’m not quite sure of. I was sure that he needed help but he rejected mine. It’s ordinary for a person to act coldly when a stranger tries to talk to him and I understood his actions since I was a person unknown to his own world. But there was something underlying with how he acted. And it’s not just because he was agitated with my sudden presence but because of something else. I was willing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter