Chapter 2

We'll Be Okay, Right?

Kevin laid on the couch, being comforted by Hoon and Dongho who were still obviously worried about him. Soohyun, Kiseop, and AJ came back to the dorms from their discussion with the not-here Eli. When they came into the living room, all six eyes from the three of them looked at them frantically, wondering where Eli was. Soohyun saw their eyes, eyes that were filled with curiousty and sadness in them. 

"Eli will be staying with Xander and Kibum for awhile." Soohyun announced.

Hoon, Dongho and even Kevin were shocked at what they just heard. Kevin put his hands on his face and mumbled to himself, "What did I do..." shocked at what he had done to Eli. Kevin's eyes started to tear up, and soon tears were falling onto the boy's knees. Hoon and Dongho frantically tried to calm Kevin down, saying "Please don't cry. Everything will be okay, Kevin." 

Kevin tried to stop his tears from falling anymore, but he couldn't stop. He was depressed at what he had done to hurt his beloved.

"Kevin. You have to tell us what happened between the two of you. We want to help you, both of you. " Soohyun said to the weeping boy. 

Kevin didn't answer and just kept on sobbing more and more. Kiseop came closer and gave Kevin a tight hug and told him, "..Please, everyone doesn't want to see you suffer anymore.." The loud and wild Kiseop had surprised everyone that he didn't yell that out instead, but they all knew what he was saying was the truth. No one wanted to see their two family members suffer because of each other. 

"You don't have to talk about it yet, but remember you will have to." AJ told Kevin. Everyone were nodding their heads at watch AJ told Kevin. They were going to let Kevin fix his thoughts and clear his mind, hoping that this will help him and eventually tell them. Kiseop and AJ went to go out to buy dinner for everyone. Hoon and Dongho stayed close with Kevin, comforting him with all they had. Soohyun went to call their manager, telling him to cancel their activities for awhile. Their manager understood and told them to figure things out as quickly as possible, obviously worried and stressed at what he was just told. 

The two who went to get dinner came back with four bags of food that they order from a noodle shop. They ate in the living room so Kevin didn't have to move from his spot. With a sigh of relief from everyone, Kevin was eating his noodles well. Kiseop and AJ were lifting the mood up slowly while they all had dinner together. Still, there was an awkward air in the room. Soon they were done eating and were getting ready to go to bed. Kevin needed help from the others to get him to bed, because as soon as Kevin stood up he fell. His legs were asleep from being still too long and from the shock he recieved from Eli not being there with him. AJ and Kiseop helped him go to his rooms and put him in bed, they left the boy alone and closed the door. 

Kevin could hear their whispers from the other members. They were still discussing whether Kevin will be alright tomorrow, how Eli was doing, and will the two members be okay. Kevin tuned out their whispers and started to think about what happened today, what he done to his beloved Eli, and whether or not Eli will forgive his foolishness. Tears slowly fell, soon the boy was in a deep sleep forgetting about his whole day and the pain he had felt and caused today. 

 

Eli at the moment:

Eli had finished telling his story to Xander and Kibum. The two were too shocked to say anything about his story. The room was filled with tension in the air. Xander and Kibum were also afraid to say anything that could hurt Eli and make him more depressed than he already was. Bravely, Kibum stood in front of Eli and put one hand on his shoulder. He looked Eli in the eye and Eli knew what Kibum was saying, "Everything will work out fine." Eli was thankful for Kibum's reassurance, but Eli was still unsure what to do about this problem. Eli sighed heavily, worried about Kevin. 

Xander finally spoke and said, "Eli do you know why Kevin did this?"

"I'm sorry but I don't know at all." He said discouraged. 

"Then shouldn't you hear his side of the story?" Xander asked.

Eli didn't know how to reply to his hyung's question. He wanted to reply, but nothing came out of his mouth. 

Kibum also pointed, "You'll be able to sort out your feelings when you hear what Kevin has to say."

Eli looked up at Kibum, not knowing what to say to his comment. But that was the most reasonable thing to do and the most important thing to do. 

"Sorry," Eli said to the two.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Come to us anytime," Xander said with a warm expression. 

Eli hugged his hyungs tight that made it hard for the two to breathe. They didn't mind and hugged him back, hoping that the young one will be alright. 

"You should eat something before you go to sleep, Eli," Kibum said to him.

Eli nodded at his hyung's suggestion and asked, "What are we going to eat?"

"Is there anything in particular that you want?" Xander asked with a motherly tone.

"Noodles sound good right now," Eli said to the two. 

The two laughed at the young one's honesty. 

They said in unison, "Noodles it is."

The three went to go eat some noodles at their favorite restaurant. It was cozy for them and it felt like home. They liked those types of restaurants and were much more happy when their noodles came out. The three ate happily, forgetting the problems they had today. At the speed of light, the three were all done and were going back to the two's apartment to sleep. 

"You can go sleep in the guest room, Eli, " Xander told him.

"Okay, thanks hyung." Eli said gratefully to him, and saw the two walk into their room. "I hope they won't do what I think they're gonna do.." Eli thought and let out a sigh, hoping that the two won't be doing anything tonight. Luckily for him nothing was happening in their room. Eli was in deep thought, wondering what Kevin was doing, why did this happen to him, and what will happen to their relationship. He twist and turned in bed trying to sleep, it helped. Soon Eli was off into a deep sleep that made him forget about his pain he had went through today.