Final

We'll Be Okay, Right?

About a month or two had passed, and the incident was forgotten from their minds. It was forgotten, but they would all still remember it. 

Eli's father had finally accepted that Kevin was a very important person in Eli's life. The two were finally on good terms after Eli and Kevin talked to his father together. At first his father still resented Kevin, but he gave in after the three spent most of their days together. 

"Kevin!" His father called out, "Are you not gonna stay and eat dinner with us? Oh, same with you Eli."

"Sorry appa, we have to go rehearse. We're about to make our comeback next week." Kevin said sadly to Eli's father. 

"Alright, make sure you come back here soon. And do well for your comeback alright? Same goes for you Eli." Eli's father told the two.

Kevin laughed and nodded and bowed; Eli let out a sigh and bowed to his father and shut the door behind him.

Eli asked, "Since when have you and my dad got close?"

"Since the three of us started spending more time at your place," Kevin laughed. 

"Jealous?" Kevin asked. 

"No," Eli said quietly and stared at the floor. 

Kevin tapped Eli's shoulder and Eli turned his head to find himself receiving a surpirse kiss from Kevin. 

Kevin smiled and started walking again, leaving a shocked and blushing Eli behind him. Eli shook his head and began running to catch up with Kevin. Eli gave Kevin a back-hug and kissed him on his cheek in return for Kevin giving him a kiss. 

Eli stood looked at Kevin's face and saw that his face became as red as a tomato. Eli laughed and Kevin punched him lightly trying to hide his embarrassment. They held hands and walked to Eli's car. Eli held the car door open for his love, and Kevin gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. The two drove around the city, killing time before they headed to practice. 

The two went to a beach that wasn't far from their dance hall. They sat their eating their lunch together, enjoying each other's company and talking about random things with each other. 

"Let's go?" Eli asked, standing up. 

"In 5 minutes, please," Kevin begged him.

"Alright," Eli said and sat back down in his seat. 

"Hey, Eli," Kevin began saying, "Wanna know a secret?"

"Sure, what is it?" Eli wondered. 

"You know how I said that I didn't remember anything after I was at the bridge, well I do remember." Kevin said quietly. Kevin turned his head seeing a shock expression on Eli's face. 

"Why did you do that?" Eli asked sadly. 

"Because.. because.. I didn't purposely jump into the water. Actually I slipped, but I just didn't want to swim or live or anything.." 

Eli took Kevin's hand into his and held it tightly. 

"It doesn't matter to me anymore, as long as you're here with me now. That's all it matters. Okay?" Eli said reassuringly. 

A tear dropped from Kevin's eyes. Kevin just nodded and whispered something that Eli couldn't point out. 

"What did you say?" Eli asked puzzled. 

"I said," Kevin whispered into his ear, "I love you, no matter what. Thank you for loving me."

Eli blushed and tried to cover his face from the other.

"I love you, thank you for being alive and being here with me Kevin." Eli whispered to him. 

They were in an embrace that was surely longer than 5 minutes. 

"Hey we should get going, we're already late for the practice." Eli said while looking at his watch. 

"I don't wanna," Kevin said as he pouted towards Eli. 

Eli gulped and coughed trying to fix his voice, "Missing one practice won't hurt right?"

Kevin jumped up with joy and hugged Eli tightly. 

"We're totally gonna get it later," Eli thought, "But oh well." and hugged Kevin tightly.

"Where do you want to go now?" Eli asked.

"Anywhere, as long as I'm with you," Kevin smiled his angelic smile. 

Eli hugged Kevin and said, "I love you."

Kevin hugged Eli back, "I love you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading. My first, long story has ended. Please continue to support me, I will be writing a new story next weekend! Long live ELVIN ELVIN ELVIN ! <3

-Lilian. 

 

 

And make sure to support our boys, U-KISS by watching, voting, and buying their new album/song STOP GIRL . 

 

 

http://youtu.be/XboGRNb1Fd8