Chapter 7

Kidnapped Idol

"It's all my fault"Dongjun shout and cry"Minwoo hyung accident because of me".Junyoung go nearer to his dongsaeng and calm him"No,it's not your fault".Suddenly,their manager called and said that minwoo at the same hospital with dongjun in the ward room 236.

So,they hurriedly go to the ward and saw Minwoo was bleed and unconscious.Then a doctor out from Minwoo ward and said Minwoo is coma.The member were so shocked and cried.Dongjun go away from them and went to a park.They just let Dongjun go because he maybe want to be alone.

//

Dongjun pov

I'm sit on the couch at the park.My eye was watery so hard.I could not think why Minwoo hyung become a victim.Maybe I should follow what he said.I do not want my hyung die but I did not want they died too especially Sohyun.

Without thinking,I take my phone out and dialled Sungyeol phone.

Sungyeol:Hello,Dongjun ah,what wrong?Do you feel better now?

Dongjun:Yes,I'm feel better now,Hyung,I want to meet with you.I'm really have important thing want to tell you.

Sungyeol:When,where?

Dongjun:Now,at the valley nearer hospital.

Sungyeol:But it really dark there.It's really true we want to meet there?

Then I turned off my phone without answer his question and dialled Junyoung phone.I tell him that I have to go  somewhere and he let me go.

//

At the valley,Dongjun wait for Sungyeol and worried he couldn't come.But suddenly,he saw Sungyeol walk toward him and feel happy.

"I think you couldn't come,hyung"Dongjun said while smile to Sungyeol.

"Of course,I come"Sungyeol said.

Actually,Dongjun hide a knife behind his back and ready to stabbed Sungyeol when he facing him.And it his chance because Sungyeol really facing his back.Dongjun want to stabbed Sungyeol but unfortunately Hoya was there because he worried about Sungyeol.

"What you want to Dongjun ah?"Hoya said while run toward them.Sungyeol still didn't know anything.Dongjun was very scared and want to run but Hoya chased him and hold him.He bring Dongjun to Infinite dorm.


I'm sorry for the short chapter...hehheh