Betrayal

Kidnapped Idol

“Dongjun too?”dongwoon said.Suddenly dongjun wake and said”who was call my name?”

“It me”dongwoon said.

“Oh,where we are?”

“don’t you noticed we had been kidnapped?”sohyun said

“what?”dongjun said and go to the door,he tried to open it but it locked.”They have locked us”

“I wonder why they kidnapped us,maybe because we are the maknae?”jiyeon said

“Sorry but I’m not a maknae”sungyeol said

“Oh sorry,I don’t see you here”jiyeon said while stick her tongue to sungyeol.Sungyeol stand up from his sit and shout”Are you blind not see me here?For your information I am the most famous in Infinite”

“L?”Jiyeon said to sungyeol.”Isn’t he?”

“He….ah,whatever”sungyeol said while go back to his place.”why do you two argue,we have to build a teamwork if we want to get out from here”dongwoon said

“It no me,who start but her”sungyeol point to jiyeon.”yah”jiyeon shout

“stop fight you two”sohyun said

“yes”they two said together.

After that,they sit together and chatting about their life because they don’t know what to do.

“Have you all met before?”dongwoon ask to the four.

“yes,I have met dongjun at bouquet and that time he give me a piggyback,right?sohyun look at dongjun.

“yes”dongjun said.Dongwoon was staring at dongjun.Suddenly.a man come to their room, bring food and drink to them.He throw to them the food and said”eat it”

“we don’t need food,we just want you to let go of us”dongjun said

“no,kid,we have to do with you all”the man said

“just tell the reason why you caught us”jiyeon said

“to sell you to other country”the man laugh and tied them with a rope.After that,he get out from the room.

“what?they want to sell us?”sohyun said and cry.

“we must get out from here”sungyeol said

“but how?”jiyeon ask

Suddenly,dongjun cut his tied with a small knife that he get from his pocket and stand from his sit

“ok,dongjun.now please cut our tied also”sungyeol  said

“sorry,but no”dongjun said

“what?”jiyeon said

“I will get out from the window and ask for help,ok”dongjun said

“but you will leave us just like this,you are selfish,dongjun”dongwoon said.sohyun just look at dongjun

“Don’t worry,I’ll back”dongjun said and take a wood and broke the window.He quietly out from the window.After that,dongwoon scream loudly for help and three stranger come to their room.

“what wrong with you?”one of the stranger ask”and where one person,there are five of you,tell me where he go”

“if I tell you,you will open our tied”dongwoon ask

“yes,I will,just tell us”

“he run out from the window”dongwoon said.the other just see him.Then the man ask his man to chase for dongjun.

Actually,dongjun see the stranger chase him and tried to run faster but the man got him.He hold dongjun tightly and brought him to the place again.They punch dongjun hardly because he tried to run away from them and tied him.Then,they put dongwoon in the room where the four other in.The stranger push dongjun to the floor and warn the other four”remember,if you try to run,you all will be punish more than this and we don’t even care if you all an idol.don’t try to open the tied,just let him”they say and get out.

Dongjun then stand up and look at dongwoon angrily”you are betrayal,how could you tell them about me.While ago you just say we have to build a team work but now”

“because you are try to leave us”dongwoon shout back to dongjun.

“I just want to help you all and look you all comfortable because your hand weren't tied but me ”dongjun said”If I can open the tied,I really want to punch you because you just a betrayal”dongjun said and go far away from dongwoon.Sungyeol,jiyeon just keep quiet while look at them and sohyun just look to the floor.Dongjun lean at the wall and scream”if not from your foolishness,we can get out from here”

“what you call me,foolishness?”dongwoon go nearer to dongjun.

“yes,why?it true,right?”dongjun said.dongwoon touch dongjun cheek hardly and ready to punch him but suddenly they heard someone scream while cry.It’s sohyun,she touch her head and shout”stop,please stop”