The beginning

Kidnapped Idol

Infinite pov

All the member were in their dorm,they were very tired after had a busy schedule.Their house was very messy,Sunggyu as the leader is angry toward because just let their house messy.So,he was complain to and ask them to clean the house before they sleep.

“Yah,kid.Just listen to me,I want you all clean this house”sunggyu order ”Sungjong,hoya.L and Dongwoo,I want you to pick all the dirty clothes and wash  it”

“I tired,hyung.Can’t I just rest and you can the dongsaeng to do it ok?I want to sleep”Dongwoo said while put the pillow under his head.

“No,all of you must clean the house if you want sleep,tonight,ok”sungyeol said and he look at sungyeol”And you sungyeol,I want you to throw the garbage.It was so full,you know”

Sungyeol was shocked when he hear sunggyu said that”But hyung,it was so dark outside,you want me to throw them?Just wait tomorrow,please”.Sungyeol bear to his hyung.

“no,I want you to do it now”sunggyu said while move to his room

Then,sungyeol go to their kitchen and take the garbage.He go to the outside alone.Actually,he was very scared but he has to be brave.when he arrived at the place,he quickly throw the garbage and start to complain about his leader.

“This day,sunggyu hyung was very strict.He become arrogant since be a leader.”sungyeol want back to his home but his step was stop when he see a van infront of him.Three man come out from the man and surrounding sungyeol.one of them point a gun to sungyeol head.

22%2BCalibre%2BHand%2BGun.png

“if you want to save,just follow us”.one of the man said.Sungyeol was very scared and just follow what the stranger told him.After a while,sungyeol was missing with the strangers.

Ze:a pov

At the night,ze:a was practice a dance for their concert,but dongjun keep making a mistake that their member have to stop and start again.Suddenly,junyoung has burst into anger.He go toward the radio and quickly turn off the radio.He start to scold dongjun,the rest member just see because junyoung will be scary when he was angry.Junyoung go nearer to dongjun.

“Dongjun,look at me when I was talk with you.”Junyoung said and dongjun quickly look at him.

“can you focus?do you know because of you all of us have to do that again”.Immediately,tear fall from dongjun eye and Kevin come toward them.”Junyoung,don’t scold him.”Junyoung feel guilt because scold dongjun.Dongjun get out from that room.Junyoung want to follow him but Kevin ask junyoung to give dongjun time to comfort himself.

Dongjun was alone,he was crying.Maybe people think he strong because has muscle or win any championship but he stiil baby of ze:a and need someone to protect him.Suddenly,he heard someone voice and when he turn behind he see three man and all of them was in black suit.He was so scared and move behind”Please don’t disturb me.What do you want from me?”

The men was laughed and said”this kid maybe hard for we caught that the other kid”

“the other kid,what do you mean?”

“nothing.”one man came to dongjun and drag him hardly.”don’t,please.let me go”

Dongjun try to run away but the men was faster than him.He drag dongjun and hold him tightly.One of them was take a pill from a bottle and forced dongjun to eat it.

Pill.jpg

When dongjun eat the pill,his head was dizzy and he fell to the floor.Now,the men have brought him to their van