Chapter 6

Kidnapped Idol

When they out from the place,all of them was very happy excluded Dongwoon and Dongjun.Dongwoon look at Dongjun seriously,he feel that Dongjun hide something from them.Dongjun just look on the ground and doesn't want to see his friend face that he will kill soon.

"You guy can go home now,I had something to talk with Dongjun"Dongwoon suddenly spoke up.Dongjun shocked when he hear that.

"Okay."Sungyeol said and go to a taxi with Sohyun and Jiyeon.Before ride the taxi,Sohyun look at them with a worried face."You two will be okay,right?"Sohyun asked them.

"Of course"Dongwoon said and smile at him.After that,Jiyeon,Sungyeol and Sohyun went home.Now,just leave Dongwoon and Dongjun."I have something to talk with you"Dongwoon said while Dongjun just walk away from him.

"What?"Dongjun ask him.

"You hide something from us,right"Dongwoon ask but Dongjun just walk.So,he hold Dongjun hand and forced Dongjun to look at him."Tell me,he ask you to do something right?"

"No"Dongjun scold him and walk away from Dongwoon.Then,he ride a taxi without looking at Dongwoon.

After one week,the situation is calm,the five idol was busy with their schedule.Jiyeon and Sungyeol had promise to meet at park but at night because they doesn't want people know because there will be controversy between them.But they didn't know,Dongjun and Sohyun had met too.

//

Jiyeon and Sungyeol walk at the park while eat ice cream.When sungyeol see ice cream at Jiyeon lip,he quickly wipe it with his hand.

"You just like a kid"Sungyeol said.Jiyeon just glaring at him"What are you doing?I don't like it"Jiyeon said and punch Sungyeol stomach.

"Yah,it hurt"Sungyeol moan in pain.

"Serve you right"Jiyeon said and smile at Sungyeol.

//

Sohyun and Dongjun sit on the bench at the park.

"Dongjun,are you alright?"Sohyun look at Dongjun."I think you w.ere moody since we were out from that place"."Are you have a fever?"Sohyun said with a worried tone and touch Dongjun forehead.

Dongjun hold Sohyun hand and look at her straightly."I like you,I love you"Dongjun said.A tear was fell from Dongjun eye."I love you,Sohyun"

"I love you too"That word out from Sohyun mouth.

Dongjun face was closed with Sohyun face.Sohyun heart was beating so fast.Without a second,Dongjun lip was touched Sohyun lip.Jiyeon and Sungyeol were see that,they shocked when they see Dongjun kiss with Sohyun.Jiyeon eye now is watery.Sungyeol just look at Jiyeon.

Suddenly,Dongjun head was hurt and faint.His body fell onto Sohyun."Dongjun,what happen?"Sohyun asked worriedly when she see Dongjun faint.

Jiyeon and Sungyeol hurriedly go nearer them."What you do with him,Sohyun?"Jiyeon ask her angrily."I don't know,suddenly.."Sohyun tried to explain to them.

"Just keep your excuse,Sohyun.You will explain soon to Ze:a oppa"Jiyeon said.Sungyeol now lift Dongjun and the three of them brought dongjun to hospital.

At the hospital

Ze:a member and Dongwoon went to hospital together.They hurriedly went to Dongjun ward.

"What happen"Junyoung ask them.

"He faint"Sungyeol said.

"Just ask her what happen.She been there with him"Jiyeon said while point to Sohyun.

Dongwoon was shocked when he hear that."I don't know what happen,he suddenly faint"Sohyun said.

"Don't lie,You hurt him,right"Jiyeon shout at Sohyun

"No,why you said that at me?"Sohyun shout back at her.Jiyeon and Sohyun continue shout at each other.Junyoung suddenly scream"Please don't fight and you all can back home.I scared reporter will know about this".

The two was stop fight."Let go home,Jiyeon"Sungyeol said.Jiyeon was glaring at Sohyun before go with Sungyeol.Sohyun also look at Dongjun before go with Dongwoon.

After 5 minute,Dongjun eye was open.Dongjun look at and he realise Sohyun and Minwoo wasn't there.

"Where Sohyun?"Dongjun ask his hyung.

"I had ask her bact to her home,she seen tired"Junyoung said.

"Where Minwoo Hyung?He didn't come to see me?"Dongjun ask.

"Soon,he will come,he had somewhere to go"Kevin said.

Suddenly,Dongjun phone ring and Siwan pick it for him.He pass the phone to Dongjun."There someone want to talk with you,Dongjun".

Dongjun hear the same voice,it the kidnapper.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to do the task that I ask you if you don't want one by one the people who you love will be hurt"The man said and turned off the phone.

Dongjun was worried when he hear that and ze:a member hear a phone ring again,it Junyoung phone.He picked the telephone and talked.Suddenly,his face become pale and the phone fell from his hand.

"What wrong hyung"Hyungsik ask.

Junyoung look at them with teary eye and said"Minwoo accident".all of them were shocked especially Dongjun.


Sorry for the late update...I hope you enjoy it