The beginning part 2 and First meeting

Kidnapped Idol

T ara pov

Jiyeon just sit on the floor in t ara practice room.She was still thinking about the bully rumor.Now,everyone hate her and accuse her that she was bully hwayoung.Suddenly a tear fall from her beautiful eye and she wipe her tear.After that,she take her bag and want to go home after finish practice.

While she want to open her car,the key was fell and when she want to take it,someone close with a handkerchief and she fell to the floor.The stranger now take jiyeon to a van.

4minute and beast pov

Sohyun and dongwoon go to a park to realease their stress after practice hard.After they finish drink,they want back home but a van stopped in front of them and three men come out from the van.They were very shock.Sohyun was hide behind dongwoon because she was very scared and dongwoon protect sohyun from the stranger.

“who are you?”dongwoon shout

“we come here to get you two”said one of the man.

“what?why us?”sohyun said

“It our duty to get all of you,caught them”said the man and ask the other to get sohyun and dongwoon.One man hold dongwoon and the other hold sohyun.After that,they all leave the place with sohyun and dongwoon.

The five of them have been locked in a room.Dongwoon was the first one to wake up.He touch his head because his head was still dizzy.He look around the place,the place was very dirty and messy,there were many thing in the room.When he see sohyun faint beside him,he went to her and tried to wake up her.He shake her body and call her name.

“sohyun ah,wake up”dongwoon said

After a while,sohyun wake up from the faint and look at dongwoon face.”where we are?”

“I don’t know,I think we had been kidnapped”

“what?”sohyun said

After that,they hear sound of yawn,that sungyeol,he also wake from faint.They were shocked to see sungyeol.They go toward sungyeol.

“what are you doing here,sungyeol?”dongwoon ask him

“I don’t know,someone was kidnapped me”sungyeol said while looking at them weirdly”and you two,what are you doing here?”

“we also had been kidnapped”sohyun said.Jiyeon was wake up and shout”where I am?”

Sohyun,dongwoon and sungyeol look at jiyeon at shout and shout at the same time”also you?”

“no,just me but him”jiyeon said while point at the dongjun who has still sleep.