Chapter 6

The First Vamp-Dol

 

I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry.

“Joo Eun!” someone was shaking me. “Damnit Joo Eun! Wake up! Don't leave me.”

I blinked rapidly and the face became clearer. It was Hyungshik.

I sat up. Hoya was on the other side looking distressed.

“God...I'm so sorry I couldn't come sooner! I'm not that fast of a runner...” He said with teary eyes.

I looked down and the covers were over me. I was just in my bra and underwear. I had bite marks all over my body.

I felt light-headed and I laid back down. My vision was getting blurry again. They practically drained me.

 

“She needs blood.” Hyungshik said.

Hoya started to his jacket.

“She needs mine.” Hyungshik looked at him.

“No. I'm her mate.”

“I'm her creator. Mine is more healthy for her.”

Hoya blinked at him. “W-what? You're her what?”

Hyungshik ignored him and rolled up his sleeves. He pushed his fangs into his wrist, causing the blood to ooze out.

I smelled it and my eyes shot open. Hyungshik held his wrist to my lips.

I looked at Hoya. “But I want his...”

“Damnit...just drink it.” Hyungshik said and some of his blood went on my lips. As a reflex, I my lips and tasted the sweet blood.

I quickly grabbed his wrist and began to on it. Oh man, I have to admit, he tastes better than Hoya. I didn't even know that was possible. So it's true...Hyungshik is my creator. This proves it.

After a minute, I passed out.

 

I woke up and looked around me. I was still under the covers, but all my wounds were gone. Fast healing FTW. I put on some sweatpants and a shirt and walked to my living room. Hoya was sitting on the couch. When he saw me and stood up. He ran to me and cupped my face.

“Are you okay?!”

“I'm fine now. I'm sorry...” I looked down.

“For what? I should be sorry for not coming in time. Well...there wouldn't have been much I could do...” his voice trailed off.

“It must've been horrible to see me drink from someone else.” I said.

He my cheek. “Ani...as long as you're okay. Okay, maybe I was a little ticked off.” he admitted.

“What happened?”

 

Flashback

Hoya's POV

 

“Hoya!” I heard her scream. I sat up abruptly. I looked around and I saw the members sleeping soundlessly. Well...except for Sungyeol.

I got up and ran out of my dorm to Joo Eun's apartment. When I reached her door, it was already open. I ran inside and saw Hyungshik fighting with two other vampires. They were pretty fast, but Hyungshik was faster.

He's a vampire too? What's he doing here?

I saw Joo Eun laying on the bed lifelessly as if her soul had been out of her. She looked so hopeless. I ran pass the fight and made my way to her. I looked at her body and there were bite marks all over her. I ran my finger over a mark that was on her arm.

“Oh man.”

Tears started to form in my eyes.

“Come back here again and I won't spare you like this time!” I heard Hyungshik yell. The others quickly sped out of the apartment.

“Do something...” I told him.

He ran to her side and tried to wake her up.

 

End of flashback

 Joo Eun's POV

 

“Where's Hyungshik?” I asked him.

“He had to leave for a schedule.”

I nodded.

“Is he your creator?” he asked me.

I blinked then nodded.

His eyes looked angry. “Why didn't you tell me?” he asked.

“I just found out myself.”

“I want to kill that bastard.”

“What?! You can't! Even though he killed everyone I love...he's still my creator.”

“I know. Even though I want to, he saved you, so I owe him.”

 

“Why were they after you?” he asked me.

I kept quiet.

“Tell me.” he edged.

“Because I almost killed her mate.”

“Who was it?”

I hesitated. “The guy that hurt you that one night.”

His eyes widened. “So...this happened because of me?! Oh my god.”

“No no no. It's only natural for me to protect my mate. It's like a reflex. I can't control it...”

“I still don't get this mate thing...it happens, but I just don't understand.” he said.

I went to my computer and went on youtube. I opened a video.

“See how the male lion attacks the other male lion in order to protect his mate? It's like that.”

“So are you saying that we're like cats?”

“Well...vampires are descendants from them.”

He walked closer to me. “Don't ever do anything like that to save me. EVER.”

“I can't help it.”

“Then I'll stay out of trouble. I promise.”

I nodded.

 

It was silent. Suddenly, he sighed. “I've never done this before...so I hope I do it right.”

I tilted my head. “Stop that...you're too cute,” he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He leaned in and kissed my lips.

I blinked in surprised but gladly returned it. He pulled away. “How was that?”

“Are you sure you've never done this before?” I chuckled.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me again, but this time he deepened the kiss. I kissed back and gripped his shirt. His hand made it's way to my neck.

He pulled away slightly.

“Change me,” he whispered against my lips.

 

============

:O :O :O is she gonna change him?!?!? hehe.

comment, love, subscribe if you already haven't!

hey! i just noticed! where are my other readers from 'be a man'?! i guess they don't like vampires... *tear*