Chapter 5

The First Vamp-Dol

 

I walked back to my apartment and opened the door. Hoya was sitting on the couch. His cuts were bandaged up. He probably saw the first aid kit and did it himself.

“Oh...you're up? I was going to bandage you myself but--”

“Why didn't you tell me?” he asked me. I couldn't read the expression on his face.

“What?”

“I did some research when I went back to the dorm about red eyes. Why didn't you tell me you were that thirsty?” he walked up to me.

“I don't want you to think that you're only here for your blood.” I told him.

“I would never think that. I care about you. I don't want you to get hurt.” He noticed my eyes were still red and he took off his shirt. I could smell his scent even better now. My gaze shifted to his perfect body, then his neck. I couldn't control myself now, definitely couldn't. It's like being in a room with a batch of freshly baked cookies. You couldn't control yourself, could you? [a/n LOL I cannot believe I just compared the almighty y Hoya to a batch of cookies...]

 

My fangs came out by themselves and I pushed him onto the couch. He looked pretty satisfied by my reaction. I sat on his lap, grabbed his hair and tilted his head. As soon as I tasted one drop of his blood, my eyes automatically rolled to the back of my head. I was so deprived for so long. Hoya seemed to enjoy it too because he kept saying, “Oh god...”

I the dripping blood making it's way down his collar bone and I closed the wound. I really need to work on my cleanliness when drinking...

Hoya looked at me. “Do it again.”

I chuckled and got off of his lap and handed him his shirt. “Next time.”

 

The next day was recording for the dance version of my music video.

“Joo Eun noona!” I heard someone yell.

I turned and saw Niel. He waved. I waved back. The costume designer gave me my costume and I changed. Since it was a dark concept I had tight leather pants and a black vest that exposed my stomach. My hair was still blonde but I had black streaks coming down. My make-up consisted of dark make-up and I had a black tear drop draw on my face.

I walked to the set. It was just black with a white floor. The effects are mostly the lights.

“Wah! You look great!” Chanhee said.

“Thanks.”

“Byunghyun hyung...stop staring. She's out of your league.” Jonghyun said and pushed him.

“Stand by!” the director yelled. “Be y!” he added.

I stood in the middle and waited for the music to start. I did the routine perfectly and followed what the director said and I threw in y moves in there.

Once the song ended, the director yelled, “CUT! Take 5...we'll run through it again!”

The crew gave us tissues to wipe our sweat and I got my make-up retouched. I then walked off the set to monitor myself on screen.

 

Teen Top(I'm just gonna use teen top...it's easier!) and I watched the dancing and it looked great.

“Joo Eun!” I heard a voice yelled. I turned around and saw Infinite.

I bowed to them.

“You were so...” Hoya tried to find the word.

“Y~” Dongwoo finished.

“Thanks.” I smiled. “What are you guys doing here?”

Woohyun pushed Hoya. “He was begging us to come see you film your dance version.”

Hoya smiled his goofy smile at me, trying to be innocent.

“We just finished our schedule so I thought it would be a good opportunity to come see you film your first music video!”

“Thanks for coming. Really.”

 

“Is there something going on between you two?” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked back and forth between us.

“Uh...We're...” I got the hint that Hoya didn't want them to know yet.

“Close ever since we danced together on the show.” I said.

Everyone nodded in understanding.

“Don't get too close.” Sunggyu gave him a look.

“Guys! Come on. You have to go to practice.” I heard their manager say.

I stopped Hoya. “What did he mean by that?”

“We're not aloud to have girlfriends.” he explained.

I was somewhat disappointed.

“But that won't stop me.” he smiled and waved bye.

I waved back.

“OKAY! STAND BY!” the director yelled.

 

I sat on my couch and my tv. Music Bank was on.

“Here's a teaser for a new rookie idol star to debut next week! Jade!” the MCs announced.

Yeah...that's my stage name.

My eyes widened. Already?

It showed my jacket photos and a short clip of me singing parts of the song. I tapped my feet to the beat.

I turned off the tv and made my way to my bed.

One more week and I'll finally debut...

I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

 

Footsteps woke me up. I sat up abruptly. I turned my head towards the footsteps. They were very light. Since I'm a newborn, I could still hear it. Only one thing can make footsteps that light and graceful. Vampire.

I stood up and sped to my door. I peaked out into the living room. My eyes scanned the room. No one was there, but I could smell them. Type B...arrogant and stubborn.

“You...” she whispered in my ear.

I quickly turned around.

She was tall, had short black hair, big eyes, and cherry red lipstick. I knew what she was right when I saw her. She's a vamp-tramp. She only feeds for ual pleasure with whoever she wants. Her mate is probably a man- too. YUP. I said it. Man-.

“Who are you?” I asked her.

“You...almost killed my mate.”

“What?”

She held up a picture of him. I remembered him from last night when he was trying to take Hoya's wallet. He was the one I kicked pretty hard.

“Well he...” I pointed to the picture, “...almost killed my mate.”

“Does it look like I give a damn?”

I snarled at her.

 

She started to walk around me and eye me head to toe.

“New born, are you? Hmm...you're pretty young.”

She walked closer and whispered in my ear, “Looks like he only wanted your body.”

I got . “Insult my creator one more time...”

“Whoever he was, he had good taste. Was it a hit and run?”

I lost it. I slammed her into the wall. She swiftly got out of my grip. She was fast...

“Don't turn the tables now. I'm here for my revenge.” she said.

Suddenly, two vampires pinned me to my bed. They both pinned down one arm.

“How'd you even find me?!” I yelled trying to get out of their grip.

“I came to help my mate, but I came a bit too late. So I followed your scent and it led me here. I saw you and your mate together too when you were feeding on him. Reminds me of my younger days. He's pretty cute. Do you mind if I have a taste one day?”

I tried to charge for her but the other two were too strong.

“Touch him and you die.” I glared at her.

“You think you care about him now, but as time goes on you'll only want him for his body and blood.”

“I'm not like you. LET GO OF ME!” I screamed at the two holding me down. I wanted to rip out. It only made them smirk.

“These two are sadistic. Struggling like that only makes them more determined.” she said.

“Did you sleep with these two too?” I snapped at her.

Her eyes blinked in rage. She pranced on me and looked at the other two.

“Finish her off.”

They all  their lips and bit me.

“Hoya!” I screamed, then everything went black.

 

=========

cliffyhangerr~ :D

comment please!

did you guys see big bangs comeback performance? GD smashed a guitar....lol.