Chapter 22

The First Vamp-Dol

 

I woke up and my eyes were blurry. I was in a bedroom. Everything looked old and antique. I looked around me and I was on a bed with vintage bedsheets. I quickly looked down and sighed I relief when I saw my clothes were still on. I sat up and the room was dimly lit with candles on the walls.

“Where am I?” I whispered to myself.

I slowly slid off the bed and walked around the large bedroom. I walked down the steps from the platform where the bed was and I saw couches and a low table. Teacups and plates were set on it. I saw the door and I ran to it. I grabbed the door knob and tried to turn it but it wouldn't budge. I blew an air of frustration. I turned and saw a figure on the couch. I took a sniff at the air. It was Hoya. I suddenly felt reassured and safe now that I know he was with me.

 

I ran to him and poked his cheek.

“Hoya...” I whispered.

He turned over and rubbed his eyes.

“Oh, you're up?” he asked.

I nodded. “What's going on? Where are we? Last time I saw you, I was getting dragged away.”

He sat up. “I heard you scream my name, but when I turned around you were gone. So I followed your scent to some warehouse. I found you passed out in it but then this big huge guy trapped me in there too. Then I passed out.”

“So how did we end up here?” I asked, gesturing to the bedroom.

“I woke up and we were in some basement and I had my way with words and had that big scary guy take us to an actual room. But I still don't know why we're here. Or why you're here.” he answered.

I thought about what Hyungshik told me the other day. Don't get into trouble.

I shivered. Hoya pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

“Everything will be alright. Nothing can tear us apart anymore.” he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and nodded. No matter where we were, I was glad Hoya was with me.

 

The door to the bedroom opened and someone pushed another guy into it. The door slammed shut and I heard it lock.

“ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE, I'M TEARING YOU TO SHREDS!” the guy screamed at the door.

He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw us. I kind of had a feeling he'd end up here with us too.

“What are you guys doing here?” he asked.

“If I knew, I would tell you.” Hoya said to him.

Hyungshik sighed and sat on the other couch. “Do you know where this is?”

We shook our heads.

“We're in Iceland. This is where the Vanders live. They're the vampire family with the most power. They're like royal family for vampires. I guess we did something to piss them off.” he explained.

“How the did we get from South Korea to Iceland?” Hoya asked.

We shrugged.

 

Night took over and we were still trapped in there.

Hyungshik found a door and it led to a bathroom. Hoya and I rummaged through the wardrobe and found some clothing that could fit us.

“Seriously, these people need some fashion sense.” he said as he picked up a pair of pants that looked like they were from the 1990's.

I managed to find a large t-shirt I could sleep in.

Hyungshik stuck his head out of the bathroom. “Waters warm now. Whoever wants to shower first can go in.”

Hoya nodded towards the bathroom and I nodded. I walked passed Hyungshik into the bathroom. Hyungshik smirked and followed me. I knew he was just trying to push Hoya's buttons. Hoya sped over to him and grabbed the back of his shirt to pull him out.

“Whoa.” Hyungshik said as he was being pulled.

I chuckled and closed the door. I could hear Hoya's voice ranting.

 

Once I walked out, they were arguing on who got to shower first.

“I'm older!”

“So? I've been a vampire longer!”

“I've been on his earth longer!”

“Fine! Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!”

Hyungshik: scissors. Hoya: paper.

“Awh .”

“Ha ha!” Hyungshik laughed as he literally skipped the bathroom.

I laughed and sat down on the bed. "You guys are like elementary schoolers.”

“Hey, that's Sungyeol's job.” he said as he looked at me. He took a double take and stared at me.

“What?” I asked.

He walked towards me. I blinked at him.

“You know...you look extra y with that hair and big t-shirt.”

I blushed at his comment.

 

He leaned down and kissed me. He moved forward so I slid back until my head hit the pillow. One of his hands were on my waist while the other was cupping my cheek as our lips moved.

We didn't know how long we were like that until someone coughed. We turned our heads towards the noise. Hyungshik was leaning on the bathroom door frame smirking while swinging his towel around.

“It's all yours.” he grinned and threw the towel at Hoya. It landed perfectly on his head.

Hoya sighed loudly while jumping down from the bed and glaring at Hyungshik.

“.” he muttered while he walked passed him.

“It's what I do.”

 

==================

might be double updating today. :D