Chapter 16

The First Vamp-Dol

i've been meaning to ask you all. so do you guys want a sequel to my completed Infinite/You story i wrote before called, 'Be A Man'?

it seems that some of you that read it do...

=====================

 

 Hoya.” I said sternly.

“I said move!” he yelled.

“Hoya, stop. Don't lose yourself. Don't forget yourself.”

He wasn't giving up. I was struggling to keep him in my grip now.

“I shouldn't have told you, !” he spat.

I blinked in surprise but then I realized that it wasn't Hoya. Well it was, but you know what I mean.

“You are Hoya. Lee Howon. My boyfriend. The love of my life. Your creator. You're my mate. I love you. And I know you love me too.”

He stared at me. “Joo Eun...get me blood, now.” he managed to choke out.

It took a couple of seconds before it clicked in my mind and grabbed his hand and ran with him to the clinic. It didn't take long before we got there. I had to look around to find the Type O section.

“Hurry...” he whispered.

I started to look more frantically. I had to go to the front desk.

“Where's the Type O section?”

She pointed to the left. “Down that way, pass the Type A section.” she said with a smile.

“Thank you.” I turned around but Hoya was gone.

 

I looked around. “Hoya!” I yelled. I went to the Type O section just in case he could smell it, but normally the doors keep the smell in. I ran to it and opened the door.

There were a couple of people there, but none of them were Hoya.

“.” I cursed. I ran my fingers though my hair and sped out.

“Hoya!” I screamed and looked around.

“Oh my god! It's Jade!” a fan ran to me. Soon there was a crowd.

I tried to smile at them. I bowed. “Excuse me, but I have somewhere to go. Thank you.” I bowed a couple times before speeding off.

“WAH! Did you see that?! She's so cool...”

 

I looked around the streets and I couldn't find him anywhere. I eventually gave up and went back to the practice room.

“Where have you been?! Where's Hoya?!” Infinite bombarded me with questions.

“I can't find him.” I said sitting down.

“What do you mean you can't find him?” Sungyeol asked.

“He ran off. Have you guys noticed anything weird about him lately?” I asked.

They nodded. “Yeah...he seems distant from us lately. At night, he almost uses Myungsoo as a meal but then leaves and doesn't come back until dawn.” [a/n before the dawn~~~] Woohyun explained.

So his real self is slightly more powerful then his bad self. I sighed.

“What's wrong with him?” Dongwoo asked carefully.

I shrugged. “I don't know yet. But I'm going to figure it out. When he was changed, he got bit by another vampire. I think that has something to do with it. I think the venom has an affect on him.”

“So what should we do?” Sungjong asked, looking around.

“Before we do anything, I have to see someone first.”

 

I called Hyungshik and asked if he was at his dorm. He gave me the address and I ran there as fast I could.

I knocked on the door rapidly.

Kevin opened the door.

“Oh...annyonghaseyo!” I bowed.

He bowed in return.

“I'm here for Hyungshik.” I said. He tilted his head before calling Hyungshik.

“I'm in my room! Tell her to come in!” I heard him yell.

Kevin gestured me inside and I took off my shoes. I looked around, surprised at how neat it was.

Minwoo, Taehun, and Dongjoon were playing on the game console. Kwanghee was pestering Siwan, while Junyoung was yelling at him to stop. [a/n SiKwang<333]

“Sorry for all the noise. I'll take you to Hyungshik's room.”

I nodded and followed Kevin.

 

He led me to a room. I saw Hyungshik lying on the bed playing his PSP, and Heechul was listening to music next to him with his eyes closed. [a/n ohh yeahhh...HeeShik.]

Hyungshik sat up. “So what is it?” he asked. I closed the door after Kevin left to do something else.

I looked at Heechul. Hyungshik waved him off. “He won't hear anything. He's been asleep for like ever.”

I nodded. “So I think I know what's wrong with Hoya. Well I don't actually know, but I think the night he was changed has something to do with it. Since you were there, I need to know what you think of it.”

“What is it?” he asked, standing up.

“Remember before I bit him, the free runner bit him first?”

Hyungshik nodded. “And we were wondering if he would change?”

“Yeah, well Hoya told me that when the sun goes down, he feels different. He totally loses control and drinks everyone in a 4 foot radius of him's blood. But once the sun goes up, he's normal again, like nothing even happened.”

“Damn. So you think the free runners' venom has something to do with it?”

I nodded. “It has to be. Hoya wouldn't do that. I know him. Plus, it's a bit fishy that it only happens at night. I mean...what's up with that?”

Hyungshik touched his chin and nodded. “What are we going to do?”

“I don't know. I was thinking about taking him to the doctor, but I can't find him. He ran off. Probably having a buffet of girls tonight.” Jealousy rose inside me just thinking about it.

 

It was silent as we were thinking.

“Okay, here is what we're going to do.” Hyungshik spoke up. “We're going to take him to the clinic and have the doctors examine him before the sun goes down and after. We're going to protect all the doors to make sure he doesn't get away. What's his favorite Type?”

“O.” I answered.

“So we'll keep a couple pouches of O so he can calm down and the doctors can ask him questions and figure this out.”

I nodded. I mean....there was nothing else we could do.

“Or you guys could trap him in a room and smack some sense into him.” a voice said.

We turned to Heechul's sleeping body.

I looked at Hyungshik. He shrugged. “So you want some bloodshake?”

“You have those?!”

He nodded and smiled. “Kaja!”

 

The next day, I called up Sunggyu asking if Infinite had any schedules for that day. They did but they were early so they be back in time before sundown. Hyungshik and I had schedules too, but they ended rather early. So it looks like it's now or never.

I ran up and hugged Hoya when I saw him walking towards where Hyungshik and I were standing.

“Where did you go yesterday?”

He scratched his head. “I'm sorry...god I hate this. These doctors better find a cure.” he kissed me and whispered, “And you're not a .”

I smiled and took his hand. I turned around and noticed Hyungshik had gone inside.

Guilt washed over me. I didn't even think about Hyungshik's position.

 

We walked inside the clinic and I led him to the O section. We made an appointment yesterday so we'd have a free room. There were pouches on a stand and a bed. Hyungshik was sitting on it. The rest of the room was empty.

“Whoa...” Hoya said as he smelled the 'O' infected air.

“Is this your first time in a clinic besides yesterday?” I asked.

He nodded.

Hyungshik and him met eyes.

I looked at them back and forth.

My mate and my creator, also known as the guy who took my ity, in the same room...yeah...not a very good combination. 

 

========

really sorry for not updating yesterday! i was too tired to write. :/ but i slept in today so my energy is recharged!

thanks to everyone that are commenting and reading! :D <333