Chapter 7

Delusional Marriage [ Sequel to We Met In A Cafe ]

[ ANY BTOB FANS HERE? GO CHECK OUT BTOB - WOW. EVEN IF YOU AREN'T A BTOB FAN, GO CHECK WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH^^  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXcUXWL1mJA]

You ran, as far as you could until your legs were starting to hurt.

You kneeled on the floor as you cried your heart out. Myungsoo did it again. * Probably he really didn't like me beforehand. Probably that's why he keeps finding fault with me. We should reconsider our relationship. We really should.*

You kept crying in this quiet and lonely street. The street was pitch black and you could tell from the rustling leaves that it was going to rain soon. You tried to stand up but your legs felt weak and wobbly, resulting you to fall back down. You cried even louder at the impact. Nothing was going right.

" Hello?" someone asked. You looked up to see a person holding an umbrella in front of you. You blinked and blinked but the impact of the raindrops made it hard for you to open your eyes.

" Thud."

Your weak body fell backwards on the cold concrete floor.

" YAH. EXCUSE ME?!" Ljoe yelled. His eyes widened when he recognized your face.

" JUN HAE?" he shook you as hard as he could, waiting for a response. Instantly, he threw his umbrella away, soaking himself. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around you before carrying you in a bridal-style.

He didn't even think of taking a car. He just ran. Towards the direction of the nearest hospital. His thoughts were all messed up. He knew your house was pretty far away. Why did you ended up there? He shook his head to clear all those thoughts as he sped up.

" SOMEONE HELP ME HERE." Ljoe yelled while holding on to the extremely pale you. Everytime he looked down to see your face, his insides felt like it was churning. He had never seen someone so pale and frail before.

 

    * Please make sure she's okay.* Ljoe silently prayed as he paced around, anxiously waiting for the doctor to come out.

Finally, the doctor came out.

" DOCTOR NIM, HOW IS SHE?!" Ljoe anxiously shook the doctor.

" Shhh," the doctor hushed him and continued, " She's fine. She's sleeping right now. She was exhausted and she wasn't physically well so she fainted. No worries."

Ljoe sighed in relief as he asked for permission to go in your ward. The minute the doctor gave him permission to, he burst in your room.

" Young man, this is a hospital." the nurse glared at Ljoe. He didn't bother as he held your hand tightly. You looked less pale but you still looked frail and weak.

" Jinjja mianhee Jun Hae. I wasn't there when you needed me. And only when you fainted, I helped you. What on earth happen? You still looked okay after the press... It was the press, wasn't it? You felt depressed wasn't it? But why didn't you stop me? I feel extremely selfish right now. Jun Hae, you want me to be the bad guy isn't it?" Ljoe mumbled as he caressed your frail face. He didn't like how weak you looked. He didn't like how you haven't been smiling as often as you usually would. And he, made up his mind.

He wasn't going to allow Myungsoo to keep hurting you anymore.

He was going to take you away.

He was going to make you his.

[ THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AGAIN^^ AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING THOUGH 90% ARE  ' Please update soon ^^ ' etc. I would appreciate it if you talked more about the story and gave me feedback about it>< It's okay if you don't want to. Just telling you what I feel about the comments>< Don't worry, I appreciate every single comment. And I read every one of them. ]