Chapter 6

Delusional Marriage [ Sequel to We Met In A Cafe ]
Chapter 6

" Jun Hae, wanna go out and eat dinner together?" Ljoe asked. You smiled but you kindly rejected his offer.

" Sorry, but not today." you apologized.

Ljoe looked at you tenderly, " I understand. How about I bring you home?"

You rejected Ljoe again. Tonight, you just wanted to take a quiet stroll home.

" Araso. Text me when you're home." Ljoe waved as he got on a van with his manager.

" Jun Hae, come one, let's send you home." your manager yawned as he said that.

" Manager shi, just go home and rest. I want to go home alone." you said. Your manager looked hesistant but you insisted.

So in the end, you took the public bus home. Some people recognized you but that didn't bother you. The bus passed by your old house. The house that was now on rent. Then you smiled at those memories. From the first day Myungsoo came to your house, assuring you that you would have a new kin soon and that was him. He was so sure about you falling in love with him then. But now, no one was sure about this relationship.

You took a deep breathe as your bus passed by the cafe you worked at when you were still in high school. * It was down here. Where I first met Myungsoo...* Your heart ached at those thoughts. It was seriously killing you mentally.

All these happy memories seems so distant and it seems much more impossible to create more of such memories. You teared silently as you tried your best to not think about those happy memories but they never stop appearing in your mind. Those happy laughters. Those tender loving smiles.

You sighed as you got off the bus and walked towards your house. The house you now stay with Myungsoo. All these seems so sudden right now. Was all these a right choice? You couldn't tell.

The moment you got home, you poured a glass of milk as you went up the stairs to your room. Then you stopped. There were some noises coming from your room. Like someone taking photos.

You sprinted to the door and slammed it open, afraid if a paparazzi was somewhere in your house.

" Slam."

You covered your mouth as you witnessed the scene in front of you.

" Jun Hae! I haven't seen you in a while! Welcome back!" Mika smiled as she planted a kiss on the topless Myungsoo, taking photos of him and her with her phone at the same time. At least you hoped he was still wearing some clothes underneth the blanket they were both under.

" Hey. You spilled the milk. And smashed the cup. Clean it up, will you?" Mika asked in an annoyed tone.

Your tears flowed down like a never-ending waterfall. Tears were flowing from the outside but it felt like your heart was bleeding like an open wound from the inside.

" Hey don't cry. Both of us were willing. Let me tell you something, he was really willing." she laughed in a bimbotic voice as she came out of the bed, dressing in front of you, showing her body. * They did it. They really did it.*

" Jun Ha.."

" SHUT UP." you yelled as you ran down the stairs and out of the house. * Myungsoo, this is the second time already. Why can't you just think of me? You really didn't love me, did you?* You held onto your aching heart as you ran. As far as your legs could bring you.

[ I cried. While writing my own story. I could imagine the scene but I couldn't describe it properly. I'm a fail author T.T I just hope that my subs could comment below about the story so far!! Grrr. I hate Mika myself!!!>:( ]