Chapter 3

Delusional Marriage [ Sequel to We Met In A Cafe ]

" Er... Hi sunbaenim..." you greeted again in an awkward manner.

" Jun Hae, can I ask you something personal?" Ljoe asked.

" Neh." you replied politely.

" Firstly, don't be so polite towards me. It makes us feel awkward." Ljoe said as you nodded. " And er... Why don't you seem affected by your CEO's choice?" Ljoe asked.

You smiled a little at Ljoe's question. " CEO did  the right thing. I was planning to ask him to do something like this already." you explained.

" Eh? Why? Am I that awesome such that you wish to pair up with me?" Ljoe smirked.

" Obviously not! Hehe, I wanted CEO to pair me up with someone on TV because it seems like the fans really mind me being marriage to Myungsoo. I checked their fan page a few months ago and their fans are rapidly depleting.  Sunggyu called me up to discuss about this situation a few weeks ago because he knew that Myungsoo wouldn't listen to him. After lots of thinking, I realized that probably 'brainwashing' the fans might help his popularity. I mean like make the fans think of me and some other guy together instead of Myungsoo and I being together. It's not a bad idea because we can still date behind all those cameras." you explained.

" But did you think of it at Myungsoo's point of view?" Ljoe asked. You turned silent at this question. He had a point. You haven't really thought of how Myungsoo would feel like.

" I'm sure the both of you been through a lot before you both can now be together right? Since the both of you has managed to overcome so many obstacles, it's obvious that he wants everyone to approve of this relationship. People has different ways of expressing their feelings, and his way is to let everyone know of how he feels for you. As long as his happy this way, I don't think there's a need for you to publicize your relationship with some other guy to improve his popularity. You're hurting him this way, Jun Hae." Ljoe said.

You were close to being convinced when Infinite came into your mind. Those days when they were happy with fan gifts. Those days when they were more than willing to do fan service and those days that they enjoyed performing for their fans.

" No, Ljoe shi. I have made up my mind. We cannot be so selfish. Myungsoo may be hurt in this process but he has to think of the rest. He has to think of Infinite." you said, firmed on your thought. 

" Jun Hae. It's not that I don't want to join you in all these things but, I hope you don't make the wrong choice. Cause once we get into this, I will be serious. I will not back out halfway. And I might even be that serious till I carry it out behind the cameras." Ljoe said.

" I beg your pardon?" you asked, clearly confused with his words.

" I just need your word. Are you keen on carrying out this, Jun Hae?" Ljoe asked with no sign of joke in his voice.

You sighed, " Yes."

" No regrets?" Ljoe asked again.

" No regrets." you assured.

Ljoe closed his eyes for a whole long while before looking at you, " Jun Hae, whatever happens, you wouldn't mind? And if I cause you great trouble, you won't mind?" 

You frowned at his words. Ljoe wasn't making much sense anymore but you just replied, " Nope, I don't mind."

* Jun Hae, this is a wrong choice. You choose it and I will try my best not to have feelings for you... But the day I saw you... You made my heart flutter... Jun Hae, I'm sorry. You asked me to do this... Jinjja mianhee.*

 

[ Gah. It's getting confusing>< I'm getting confused between my other story and this! The plots are contradicting:( Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this confusing chapter. Since I already mentioned that Ljoe has some feelings for ' You '. You guys should know what's coming up soon. Anddddd, the much hated character in the previous chapter is coming back!!! Haha * hint hint* >< The new story cover is by myunglover92 !! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT.]