Chapter 4

Delusional Marriage [ Sequel to We Met In A Cafe ]

 

It has been almost 6 hours since Myungsoo left the house. Even Ljoe left 3 hours ago because he had some schedules.

" Myungsoo... He's really mad now..." you mumbled as you tried dialing Myungsoo's phone again.

" The number you have reached is currently..." you sighed as you threw your phone on the coffee table. * Myungsoo, just answer my calls... You're making me worried.*

" BANG!" a loud slam could be heard. You immediately turned to look at what happened when you saw a super exhausted Myungsoo. *He slammed the door... He's still mad...*

" Myungsoo..." you called softly, afraid to agitate him further. Myungsoo glanced at you with this cold, unfamiliar expression. You gulped at that look.

" Myung..."

" DON'T CALL ME." Myungsoo yelled. You jumped in shock at Myungsoo's voice. He never once shouted. And his voice cracked when he did. It didn't sound nice at all.

" Myungsoo... I know you're mad..." you said, gathering all your courage to move towards him.

" DON'T COME NEAR ME." Myungsoo's voice cracked. You were so shocked at Myungsoo's voice, tears started rolling in your eyes.

" Myungsoo... I..." your voice trailed off.

" I wasn't angry at you at first. Until I came back and I heard that you were going to request for something like that even if CEO hyung didn't arranged you to do so. I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you wouldn't be like others. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD THINK ABOUT ME!" Myungsoo yelled.

With tears streaming down your face, you reached out for Myungsoo's hands but Myungsoo shook away your hand, not even looking at you.

" Myungsoo..." you sobbed.

" Jun Hae, I think we need to think about our relationship. I thought you knew how sensitive I was to our relationship. Besides, it's not our first time fighting since we got married." Myungsoo said coldly, still not looking at you. With that he left the house, leaving you to cry on the cold, hard, marble floor.

Myungsoo was right. There wasn't a peaceful day whenever you mentioned about Infinite. Not that he hated them but he didn't want to be reminded of them. He didn't want to feel all guilty. It hurt him so much when he couldn't shower the kind of attention he wanted to give you. Myungsoo was protective over you, he never allowed you to meet other guys. That really pissed you off. Times like that, the both of you would fight and fight. A never ending fight. Sometimes it made you think if marrying Myungsoo was the right choice.

Even so, your plans would still continue.

" Ann... Annyeonghasayeo sunbae..." you greeted.

" Jun Hae?? What happened?" Ljoe asked.

" I know this sounds ridiculous but could we announce to everyone that we are dating?" your voice shaked a little as Myungsoo's cold look appeared in your mind.

" Neh?! How about Myungsoo?" Ljoe asked.

" At the same time, announce that Myungsoo and I... Myungsoo and I..." you stuttered.

You clutched your fist as you said, " Will take into consideration about our relationship." You covered your mouth as you made a muffled sob, hoping Ljoe wouldn't hear you cry.

" Jun Hae... Are you okay? You sure? Have you asked Myungsoo?" Ljoe asked.

" Myungsoo wanted it." you replied.

A hesitant sigh came from the phone as Ljoe agreed to do so. Your shaky hands hung up the phone and you squatted on the floor. The house felt so empty without Myungsoo. Tomorrow would be a new day, a day that you would have to forget Myungsoo temporaily.

[ I hope all these are not to sudden.. Hai~ I guess I have to spoil their happy marriage... Sobs... I keep thinking of an angry Myungsoo yelling at me... Gahh... I would really cry if Myungsoo gets that angry with me>_< Anyways, I realized that We Met In A Cafe keeps getting subs but not this story haha. Anyways, thank you for subscribing!:)]