Chapter 5

Delusional Marriage [ Sequel to We Met In A Cafe ]

 

 
 
" OMG! Isn't that Kim Jun Hae? Is she cheating on Myungsoo?!" some fans screamed across the road as you walked beside Ljoe. It wasn't as if you were holding Ljoe's hands or anything. * Fans.*
 
" Are you okay?" Ljoe whispered as he gazed at you in concern.
 
" I am. Press conference starts at 3pm right?" you asked.
 
" Yup. But are you really sure about this? I didn't hear anything from Myungsoo about this." Ljoe said.
 
" Oppa, it's not like you are close to Myungsoo or anything. It's not likely he would tell you anything right?" you sighed at the thought of how angry Myungsoo would get.
 
" Haha... Yeahhh... Perhaps..." Ljoe said sheepishly. He was still overwhelmed by the word ' Oppa' coming out of your mouth so easily.
 
" Oppa, " you said but paused for a moment when you realised there were a group of fans following you.
 
" N-neh?" Ljoe replied, stunned by the word ' Oppa ' again.
 
" Why not you go in first? I'll join you in a minute." you smiled as you gently pushed Ljoe on the back. * She touched me. She touched me!!*
 
 
You waited for Ljoe to be out of sight before you shouted, " Don't just stay at one corner. I know you guys have questions for me. Come out."
 
Then 3 girls scattered out, with displeased looks. You sighed, knowing how this would happen to you basically all the time now that you are considered a publiv figure.
 
" Aren't you Myungsoo's wife?"
 
" Why were you with Ljoe? Laughing and calling him oppa?"
 
" Are you cheating on Myungsoo?" those 3 girls interrorgated.
 
" Firstly, Ljoe is my sunbae. I can all him oppa since he is older. Am I wrong to say that?" you asked. They made a hesistant nod as they waited for your explanation.
 
" Look, all these would be explained by tomorrow. Just check tomorrow's papers. I have to go now but I do wish you could keep this a secret until tomorrow's papers comes out. I don't want any unnecessary trouble in the mean time." you stated firmly.
 
The nodded, assuring you once and for all.
 
" Goodbye, and do check out my new drama!" you smiled as you left with a friendly tone. They must have been shocked by your tone difference because all 3 of them stood there stunned.
 
 
" Jun Hae! What were you doing? Oyy people there. Quick get Jun Hae's makeup done." your newly employed manager shouted towards the makeup artists.
 
" Sor... Sorry." they stammered as they started putting on your makeup with shaky hands.
 
" Hey, chill. I won't eat you up." you smiled. They made a relieved sigh as they did your makeup much faster without those shaky hands. It made you wonder how badly were they scolded before until they were afraid of all the idols. I mean ALL the idols.
 
" Jun Hae! Get out there now!" your manager yelled as you ran out with those 5-inch heels. You were still not used to stardom life, of course.
 
 
 
The press conference finished in a jiffy. Only because of one reason. You left after 5 minutes. You couldn't take the questions the reporters were asking you. One of the questions still  head - " So does this make you a ? Going to Ljoe after you got sick of Myungsoo?"
 
* A ? A ? Who does the reporter think he is? Going around saying such things. It's not like he knows what is going on. Mindless words.*
 
" Yah. Jun Hae. Are you okay? You look pretty... Pretty worn out..." Ljoe hesitated. He wasn't sure if it was the right time to ask you such questions.
 
" Thank you for your concern but please Ljoe, don't stop the reporters from publishing today's the press conference." you begged.
 
" No. It is obvious that you don't want this to happen." Ljoe said sternly.
 
" Just please. Don't interfere into this. I rather let everyone think I'm a or a then Infinite losing fans day and night. I have set my mind onto this and I won't give up. And I don't want you to be my obstacle in this." you said. Ljoe made a loud sigh before agreeing. What was he thinking? He couldn't stop someone like you after all those begging. Call him selfish, call him a bastard, he secretly wanted this.
 
But he just wanted you to be happy. 
 
Was this what they all say - love?
 
[ Okay, press conference done! Now for the big drama... T.T I'm getting tired of writing dramatic scenes. My dearest subs must be tired of reading dramatic scenes too. But this is what the whole story is about! :P Thank you a lot for subscribing, my subs:') ]