Turned Down

Badass Red Riding Hood

The next morning, you woke up early. You pressed the buzzer near your bed to call your personal maid. Immediately, she came. "What do you need Ms.____?" she asked politely.

"Where is Dong Hae?" you shot a question back.

"He's still not here Ms. ______. He wasn't back since last night," she replied.

"Hmm... is that so?" you mumbled. "Fine then, get me someone to drive me to school today," you commanded your maid.

"Yes ma'am," she hurriedly went out and looked for someone to drive you to school.

 

---

 

Inside your car, you keep on playing with your iPad. You suddenly noticed that it was a bright sunny day, and you felt like your day would end up nice. *I hope my instincts are right.* You thought.

You arrived at the gates of your school. As you got down from your car, as usual, people stared at you. You tossed your hair and walked on the pathway with confidence. 

What you didn't know is that the people aren't staring at you because they're scared of you. They're staring at you because finally, tyranny in CheonHwa will be over. 

"Oh my god, she's dead meat!" you heard a girl whisper. "Like yeah, no one can beat Exo-K~" the other said. 

*Hmm... Exo-K? What are they talking about?* You wondered, but you just let it pass.

Suddenly, a group of girls surrounded you on the pathway. There were four of them. They raised their eyebrows on you. 

"In case you didn't know, we're 'Secret'," one girl said.

"We're the true queens of this school," the other one blurted out.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "You know what, I have no time for this non-sense!" you complained. You tried to pass through them, but they just blocked you.

"It's useless now, honey! We know what happened yesterday," one of them said.

"What?! What do you mean by that?" you wondered what they meant.

"We heard that you bumped into Exo-K of HyunWae High yesterday," a girl smirked. You widened your eyes as they helped you remember about the convinience store incident. You almost forgot about it because you were worrying about Dong Hae too much.

"Well, goodluck to you now!" they laughed sarcastically and went.

You rolled your eyes in disbelief. *Who do they think they are? And, what?! 'Exo-K'? What the is that ?* 

 

---

 

--OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB FOR BG MUSIC--

 

It was dismissal time already. You decided to go home early. You wanted to call your driver, but you remembered that you threw your phone on the ground. "Aish~! I forgot to tell him to pick me up in school today. Ugh! So now, I'm going to walk again!" you complained.

Outside CheonHwa, you were walking alone. You dediced to listen to your iPod touch so you won't get bored. Suddenly, you noticed a shadow behind you. You narrowed your eyes. You immediately looked behind you, but you saw no one. You decided to ignore the shadow. 

As time passed, you finished the whole playlist of your iPod. You're still half-kilometer away from your house. Your legs were sore and you can't walk anymore. You saw a bench nearby and decided to sit for a while.

As you sat on the bench, you noticed that there was a huge shadow behind you. You looked behind you right away.

Your eyes widened as you saw the guy who got your bow from your short hair yesterday. You stood up immediately, but the guy grabbed your wrists. 

"Let me go!" you yelled. 

"What's wrong honey? I thought you missed me so much," the guy said.

"What?! I don't even know you!"

"Aigoo, my baby doesn't remember me? It's me... Se Hun, your prince!" the guy jokingly said.

"What the... JUST LET ME GO OR I'LL SCREAM!" you warned.

"O'right... alright... calm down. Damn, you're feisty!" he teased.

"Just let go of my wrist already!"

"And if I don't want to let go of it?" he teased you more.

You sighed in disbelief. "Ah, really? You won't? Fine then," you said as you surprisingly twisted his arm and turned him down to the ground. The guy was shocked. His eyes widened as he was turned down on the ground.

You finally had your wrists back. "How'dya like that then?" you sarcastically asked and went on your way and left the guy.

 

---

 

Sehun stood up and fixed himself. *Woah! That girl is something. I didn't expect that to happen! I knew that there was something about that girl. Something really special.* Sehun smirked and said to himself, "I'll just have to know her more."