The 6 Kingkas Guys of HyunWae High

Badass Red Riding Hood

OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB FOR BG MUSIC

 

---

 

Across CheonHwa High, there is a high school named HyunWae High. Inside that school, there were 6 kingkas guys ruling the school. They are called, the Exo-K. Their members are Se Hun, Kai, D.O., Baek Hyun, Su Ho, and lastly, Chan Yeol. Their leader, Su Ho was the strongest, but girls in HyunWae High preferred Se Hun. It's because of his personality. He's silent, yet deadly. When someone bothers them, the 5 members of Exo-K are pissed and would like to use violence against that person, while Se Hun just sits there at the back and chill like a boss.

But careful, because he can be really bad too.

 

---

 

It was lunch time in HyunWae High. As the bell rang, the students rushed to the cafeteria including Exo-K. As soon as they arrived in the cafeteria, they saw that the line, was again, long.

"DAMN! I'm ing hungry! Why the is the line so long?" Chan Yeol complained.

"Calm down you idiot! This happens everyday," Su Ho said.

"Why don't we just cut the line like we used to," Kai suggested with a smirk.

The members was about to cut the line, but Se Hun grabbed the shoulders of Kai. "You've been cutting the line since last week," Se Hun said calmly.

"So?" Kai asked in a sarcastic tone. Kai continued, "We rule this school remember?"

Se Hun just stood and kept silent. But deep inside him, he thinks what his friends are doing is wrong. *They never learn.* He sighed.

 

The 5 members of Exo-K excluding Se Hun cut the line. Other students got pissed, but they can't do anything. They were Exo-K. No one dared to mock them.

A nerdy boy in front of Exo-K received his lunch from the lunch lady. Chan Yeol's eyes widened in delight. "Yeah, baby! We're up next!" he joyfully said.

As the nerdy boy walk towards this table, he bumped Baek Hyun and spilled his noodles on his uniform. The glasses of the nerdy boy fell on the floor. Everyone froze.

Including Se Hun at the back. *Oh . He's dead.* Se Hun sighed. A part of him wanted to help, but the other part just didn't care.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU ING BASTARD?!" Baek Hyun grabbed the collar of the nerdy boy with clenched fists. The nerdy boy trembled in fear. His eyes started to water and said in a voice that was about to cry, "I-I'm s-s-sorry... I didn't mean to--"

"SHUT UP!" Baek Hyun sprinkled saliva on the nerd boy's face. The other 4 members of Exo-K behind Baek Hyun laughed at the nerdy boy. Baek Hyun turned to s and grumbled, "CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP TOO?"

"Haha, calm down Baek Hyun! He's just a ing nerd for someone's sake! Haha!" D.O. laughed.

"He's right. If you want, you can just give him a pay back. You know, set the time and place," said Kai.

Baek Hyun let go of the nerdy boy and told him to meet him in room 225 at the second floor. He reminded the nerd to come alone. "If you won't come, you do know what'll happen to your ing life," Baek Hyun grunted at the face of the nerdy boy. 

The nerd was shaking. He was about to pick up his glasses when Baek Hyun got it first. Baek Hyun smirked, "You want this back nerd boy? Go to the place, get it?" 

The nerd nodded in fear and finally, he ran. The 5 members of Exo-K laughed. Se Hun just shook his head. *True enough, they never learn.* He sighed again.