Walking Alone

Badass Red Riding Hood

Meanwhile in CheonHwa High...

It was already 1:30 pm when you decided to come back to your classroom. The teacher wasn't there so the students were just busy doing something else like gossiping, playing cards, and reading books. When you came inside, the students froze. They stared at you for a minute.

*Am I really that scary?* You thought.

You went to your seat near the window and sat down. The students continued what they were doing. The girls beside you continued talking about boys. Because of their loud voices, you heard what they were talking about. You heard of some words like 'Se Hun, HyunWae, Kai' but it didn't made sense to you. Suddenly, your phone rang.

*It's Dong Hae.* You thought. You answered the phone and said, "What do you want?"

"I-I umm... I'm sorry Ms.________, but my sister is in the hospital, it's an emergency." Dong Hae stammered.

"W-What?! Is she alright?" you stood in shock and the students stared at you. You looked around in embarrasment, but you didn't show any signs of embarrassment. You fixed your skirt and sat down.

"What happened to her?" you asked.

"She got a heart attack. Please Ms. _____. Can I use the car? Please, it's an emergen--"

"Alright. But be back before dismissal time," you said calmly.

"Thank you so much Ms._______, you really have a kind heart. I have to go now, I'll see you later Ms. _______," Dong Hae hang up.

Worried at his sister, you looked at the sky and prayed for her health.

 

---

 

--OPEN THIS LINK IN A NEW TAB FOR BG MUSIC--

 

It was already 5 in the afternoon, when you decided to go home. You tried to call Dong Hae, but he's not answering his phone. Pissed off, you threw your phone on the ground with force. The students saw what you did and stared at you for a while. You stared at the students staring at you, "THE ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" The students looked away and you walked towards the gate.

You felt hungry and decided to go to a convinence store. You went inside and bought some iced tea and bread. You looked for a place to sit so you could eat your snacks in peace.

Suddenly, six noisy guys enterred the convinience store. "Wooohooo!!! That nerd must've learned his lesson," one of the guys said. "Hell yeah, his face was begging for mercy back there in room 225!" the other one said.

Instead of enjoying your snack in peace, you're starting to get pissed by their loud voices. The guys bought some snacks too and sat at a table beside yours. *Oh ! Those noisy s are going to sit across my table.* You thought while munching on your bread.

Suddenly, you heard one of the guys talking about you. "Hey, look at that cute girl over there across our table," he said. His companions' eyes widened. "Hell yeah, that's one heck of a babe!" the other one said. Deep inside you, you were at your limit, but you just stayed calm on the outside and munched on your bread.

"Looks like she's from CheonHwa," one of them said. The noisy guys smirked and went to your table. You turned your head and saw them coming towards you. This is the first time people dared to come near you.

"Hey babe, sup?" one of the guys said. The guy who greeted you first continued, "I'm Se Hun, what's your name?" He held out his hand to shake hands with you, but then the other guy blocked his hand. He said to the guy who introduced to you, "What the is wrong with you? I found her first!"

You rolled your eyes in disgust. You just continued munching your bread and ignored them. You looked away.

They were surprised that you just ignored them. They smirked. "Tsch~, you know what miss, we really like girls who play hard-to-get," the guy who introduced to you first sat beside you and started caressing your short hair. He took off the red bow on your hair, the gift that your father gave you on your last birthday with him alive. You widened your eyes in shock.

No one. Dares.

To mess up. With. You.

Until now.

You stood up, narrowed your eyes and said to the guy who got your bow, "Give. My bow. Back." 

The boys saw your reaction. The guy who sat beside you laughed. "Haha! So cute! If you want it back, you'll have to get it back from me," he whispered to you. He placed the bow on his crotch. 

You widened your eyes and sighed in annoyance. All the boys were high-fiving each other, when you surprisingly got the bow from his crotch and punched his balls. 

"OUUUUUCCCHHH---- FUUUCCCKKKIINNNG---" he gasped for air.

"No one. Dares. To Mess up with me!" you said on his face. After saying those words, you left the convinience store.

The six guys was shocked. No one dares to mess up with them too, nevertheless... a girl.

5 of the guys laughed at their companion. The guy who introduced to you first narrowed his eyes and thought, *Hmm... CheonHwa High huh? You've messed up with the wrong guy too, honey.*