Illegal Syndicate

Badass Red Riding Hood

OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB FOR BG MUSIC

 

---

 

It was evening already when you came home.

As soon as you arrived at the gates of your mansion, your members went to the gate and greeted you. They helped you carry your things. You immediately went to your office and worked. Suddenly, you heard someone knocking at your door. 

"It's me, Dong Hae. Your right hand," the voice said.

"Come in," you said as you scanned pages from a clearbook.

Dong Hae went in with a couple of clearbooks and placed it on your table. "It's the sales report this June 2012. I'm sorry, that there are a couple of missing pages there," he uttered.

You picked up a couple of clearbooks that Dong Hae placed, and scanned them. You narrowed your eyes as you saw that drugs that your company manufactured were sent in Seoul.

You stood up your chair and scolded Dong Hae, "The is wrong with this ?! Didn't I tell everyone not to send drugs in Seoul? I said, export them!"

Dong Hae's eyes widened. "B-but Ms.____, we didn't send drugs in Seoul," he stammered.

"What are you talking about?! Didn't you read your own report?" you asked sarcastically. You threw the clearbook against the wall. Dong Hae just keep his head low. You went at him and started pointing at his face, "If we will be caught by the police, what do you think will happen to all of our members? They would be homeless and jobless. They will die out of hunger! And you know what, it's all going to be your fault!" 

Dong Hae just stood there and kept silent for a moment. You went back to your chair and sat down. You put on your reading glasses and started scanning some clearbooks again. While doing that, you said to Dong Hae, "By the way, I told you to pick me up at dismissal time. Where have you been? I was waiting for you and you didn't came to school. Your phone was off too."

"M-my sister had her operation right away. After the operation, I tried to call you back, but your phone was off too," he replied in a low voice.

You stopped for a moment and remembered that his sister had a heart attack. You almost forgot about it since the convinience store incident. You looked at Dong Hae with sympathy and said, "Oh... I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"It's okay, she's fine now. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to the hospital again," he cut you out.

You felt sorry for shouting at Dong Hae. You really didn't mean to hurt him. You were actually in a bad mood (due to the convinience store incident) that's why you feel like scolding people just like that. 

Dong Hae was about to open the door so he could go now, when you went to him ang grabbed his wrist. Dong Hae looked at you in surprise, "W-why..."

You let go of his wrist. You looked at him softly and said, "I'm sorry for scolding you. I almost forgot that your sister had a heart attack."

"It's okay Ms._____, I understand. It's my fault why you scolded me. I was so foolish in making the report," he smiled at you softly.

"It's okay, I'm going to fix it. I'm going to be the one exporting it to other countries," you replied.

"I've got to get going. My sister is waiting for me," he said. He opened the door and went out. As he closed the door, you went back to your chair and started working again.

 

---

 

Outside your office door, Dong Hae was leaning against it. "What a dumb ! I can't believe she fell for it," he murmured to himself. He smiled an evil smile and went on his way.