Sehun's House

Badass Red Riding Hood

After the convinience store incident, the boys decided to head to the arcade store. While they were on the arcade store, five of the members of Exo-K were having fun. Se Hun, of course, was still dumbfounded. 

Kai tapped Se Hun's shoulders, "Bro, you alright?"

Se Hun looked back at Kai, "I didn't even asked for her name."

Kai laughed, "Haha! Are you crazy about that girl already? Now now... what happened to your cool side?"

"You know me Kai. I'm good, but if someone messes up with me, I'm going to be really bad."

Kai laughed at what Se Hun said, "The was that bro? Anyway, at least you know already where she's studying."

Se Hun narrowed his eyes and smirked, "That's why I'm going there tomorrow."

 

---

 

It was already 9:00 in the evening when the boys decided to go home. The five boys went to to the direction where the bus station is located while Se Hun went ahead to another direction. His house was just near.

"Gotta go now. Gotta feed my pet," Se Hun said to the other 5 members of Exo-K.

The other members nodded and high-fived Se Hun, and went to the bus stop.

 

---

 

--OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB FOR BG MUSIC--

 

Se Hun's house is located at the rooftop of an old building. He lived alone (well, not really... since he's with his dog), but his house is not like what people in see in K-dramas where kingkas guys have a messy bedroom and all. In fact, his house is really neat and clean. He is responsible enough to take care of himself (and his dog).

When Se Hun arrived in his house, his dog named Muffins went near him and jumped on top op him. The dog tickled him and Se Hun keep on laughing, "Muffins! S-stop!!! HAHAHAHA!"

As much as he wanted Muffins to stop, Muffins still continued to tickle him. Now, Se Hun was at his limit. He couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP OR I WON'T GIVE YOU YOUR DINNER!" he commanded. Muffins stopped tickling Se Hun and sat down on top of his chest.

"Aish~ you dog!" he held his dog with his two hands and raised the dog. He smiled at the dog and said, "You know what, I met someone today. I just can't get her off of my head, and I don't know why."

He stood up and put his dog inside its dog house. He started going to the pantry to get some dog food. 

"Here you go," he said as he gave food to Muffins.

The dog started munching. He sat beside the dog and said, "I wonder how it feels to be like you. No worries, no problems..."

After the dog ate, he picked its bowl and started cleaning up some of the mess. After he cleaned, his stomach rumbled. He almost forgot to eat dinner. Luckily, there's food left in the fridge. He got it and put it in the microwave. After he heated the food on the microwave, he ate.

As he munched his food, he can't stop thinking of the girl who he met at the convinience store.

*There's this 'something' about that girl. I don't know why, but there's something interesting about her.* He smirked and continued eating his food.

"Tsch~! I'll find out soon," he murmured to himself.