Ms. Jopok Boss

Badass Red Riding Hood

 

 
 
---
 
 
First day of your Junior year.
 
You placed a huge-red bow that's a size of your fist on your short hair. You smiled since it matched your uniform. The red bow was your father's gift to you on your birthday last year. The bow reminded you of your father. *Appa, wish me luck.*
 
You were done getting ready for school. Suddenly, your personal maid knocked and called you for breakfast. "May I come in Ms. _____?" she asked.
 
"Go ahead," you said. She opened the door and went inside.
 
"Ms. ______, your breakfast is ready," the personal maid said.
 
"What's for breakfast?" you asked.
 
"You'll have the Classic Monte Cristo sandwich with Potugese omelet," she meekly said. You raised your eyebrows for a second and looked away. She continued, "Also, you'll have hot Swiss chocolate topped with white Belgian Chocolate. Your favorite. "
 
"Sounds delicious. Let's go," you said as you headed towards the door.
 
 
---
 
 
After breakfast, you called the attention of your personal maid. "Call all my members. Tell them we'll have a meeting here in the dining hall," you said.
 
The maid told the other servants to look for your members. Immediately, each one of your members, from the lowest level and to the highest level came. 
 
"Alright, since we're all here--"
 
"Wait Ms. ______!" one of your members interrupted.
 
You turned your head to him and raised an eyebrow in annoyance. "What!?" you grumbled. 
 
"Lee Teuk is not here," he said. You widened your eyes as he said that. You stood up and said, "Who does he think he is?" You looked at the guy who told you that Lee Teuk wasn't there and said to him, "Tell him he's fired."
 
Everyone was surprised. You are firing Lee Teuk, your right hand. Actually, you don't want him to be your right hand. But when your father passed away, he told you to take care of his right hand, Lee Teuk and make him your right hand.
 
*I could've done this a long time ago. Like, seriously, tsch~!* you thought.
 
"So moving on," you said as you sat down. "As you all know, this is the first day of my Junior year, and the first school year that I'm going to be your Jopok boss. Last summer, my father died and told all of you to take care of me. I hope all of you do your jobs well." you said.
 
"Also, since this is the first school year without my father, you know what that means. I'm going to be super busy with school work. So there would be times that I can't handle my job well. I hope you understand that. That's why, I'm deciding to appoint my new right hand."
 
"Mwuh?! A new right hand? So is this why you fired Lee Teuk?" someone interrupted.
 
You look at that person and said, "No... not really. I fired Lee Teuk because I know he's inefficient. If I'm busy, and he's busy playing with his chicks, what do you think will happen to the Jopok? So now, I'm appointing Dong Hae as my right hand." You looked at Dong Hae as you said his name.
 
"MWUH?!" everyone said in disbelief. Everyone thought you were going to choose the smartest member of the Jopok, Kim JongHyun or the strongest member of the Jopok, Siwon.
 
Way back then, you really trusted Dong Hae so much. When you were young and defenseless, he already protected you from bullies. You think that he's one of the most trustworthy members your father got when your father was still alive.
 
"Are you all questioning my decision?" you asked sarcastically. "You guys, please, just do your work. Just think of your families. You don't want to end up like Lee Teuk, do you?" 
 
Everyone nodded.
 
"Alright, since everyone agrees with me... I'm off," you paused and looked at Dong Hae. "Dong Hae, drive me to school today." you commanded.
 
"Y-yes Ms. _______," he replied quickly.
 
 
----
 
 
On your way to CheonHwa High, you rode your favorite expensive red Ferrari sports car. People on the road were starring at your car. Inside the car, you smirked. *Idiots! It's like it's their first time to see a sports car.*
 
As you arrived at the gates of CheonHwa High, the students were staring at your red sports car. You got off the car and said goodbye to Dong Hae. As you walked on the pathway, the students were trying their best to back off. Some greeted you good morning, some were just too scared to talk to you. You stared at the people who were trying to avoid you and they ran away in fright. 
 
*Stupid people.* you smirked.