MinRon

Aron's Heart Event

 

MINHYUN EVENT

 

Minhyun is the nicest member. He always (well, not always) nice to me, the oldest member. He’s good at singing and good-looking too, made me feel a little bit jealous. He’s funny too, moreover if he met JR. The dorm would become so loud. But, he is the member with good sense. Too good perhaps. I think he has 4D personality? Who knows? *sigh*

 

At one time in the morning, he randomly asked me to borrow money from me. He borrowed 20.000 Won. So much. Why? He usually has enough money for himself. Not that I mind that, but it was just weird. I just gave to him. He smiled, then said, “Thank you! You will not disappoint!” as he rushed, went out. I just raised one of my eyebrows.

 

That night, I the first person arrived at the dorm. I went to practice earlier. JR, Baekho, and Ren went to recording a show. Minhyun was unknown. He didn’t answer my call. ‘Maybe they’re haven’t finished yet.’ I just sighed and went to kitchen, drink some water.

 

When I came back to the living room, I heard a noise. A noise came from the bedroom. I thought I imagined that before I heard another noise.

 

I froze. I’m the only one person in the house. Is that, another member?

 

“Guys?” I slowly asked. No answer.

 

I gulped. What if it was a thief? Damn. Or even worse. What if it was a ghost?

 

I got goosebumps all over my body. I took JR’s baseball bat beside the TV, slowly approached the bedroom. I heard more noises.

 

“Who’s that?” I shouted. I scared of course, but what if this is the real thief?

 

I’m sweating now. I looked at the outside condition of bedroom. The light was turned off. I hold the doorknob when I heard a rather scary giggled from the inside.

 

I got goosebumps again. It sounded like ghost to me. My face was pale now.

 

I don’t care. I must know what is inside! I gulped again, and opened the door.

 

“Surprised!”

 

Then I heard the burst sound of confetti. I saw Baekho, Minhun, JR, and Ren inside. They smiled to me, wore cone-shaped hat that looks like…

 

“Guys! Why you don’t tell me your home already!” I pouted, “And you! (I pointed to Minhyun) Why you didn’t answer my call?”

 

Then what makes me more surprised, they approached me and hugged me. “Because, our sweet hyung, today is your birthday!” Minhyun said happily.

 

I surprised even more. I even didn’t remember. Today IS my birthday.

 

“I-I,” I stuttered, speechless. I dropped the bat.

 

I was so touched by this. Minhyun brought a birthday cake from the table, as JR said, “This is Minhyun’s idea.” JR, Ren, and Baekho clapped. When Minhyun arrived in front of me, he smiled and said, “Now come on. Make a wish.”

 

JR took the dropped bat, and placed it on the corner. I smiled at them, closed my eyes for a moment, and blown the candles. They clapped again and the light. I could burst out tears now, but no. That would make the member teasing me.

 

“Yay! Now let’s bring the cake to the kitchen!” Baekho shouted happily. Ren took the cake from Minhyun’s hand and he, Baekho, and JR went to kitchen with “woot, woot.”

 

Minhyun and I were left on the bedroom. We both smiled. Minhyun wanted to leave the bedroom when I suddenly grabbed his hand.

 

“Thank you for this,” I smiled to him. Then he came closer and kissed me on my cheek slowly (and long enough). I blushed. “Thank you, hyung. You’re always kind to us. Only this I can give to you.” Then he left me, frozen myself standing in the bedroom. I touched the place he kissed me, and smiled. “Yah! Wait for me!” as I went to the kitchen.

 

As we eat the cake at the kitchen, we laugh each other. “Seriously guys! Minhyun, you’ve planned this? Then you must be the one who bought this cake! This is delicious,” I said to them, especially to Minhyun.

 

Then everything changed in seconds. Silence came. They stopped eating. They looked each other, nervously.

 

“W-what happen?” I asked. “Something’s wrong?”

 

Ren gave Minhyun ‘tell-him-the-truth’ before finally Minhyun started to talk, nervously. “Actually… hyung… that cake… I-I bought it… from your money I borrowed this morning,” he slowly finished that.

 

“YAH! Why?!” I surprised, hit the table. They seemed very surprised, and afraid. Even JR, who usually played cool, just looked down on the floor.

 

But I calmed down, and sat again. “Okay. I forgive all of you… (they seemed relieved for a second) …for now.” I continued as I started to eat again. They looked terrifying again, and continued to eat the cake fast. “And I need to discuss something with you, Minhyun (Minhyun’s face turned pale).

 

Baekho, Ren, and JR quicky finished the cake, and ran into the bedroom. They pat Minhyun’s back as they said, “Good luck” to him. Minhyun confused. Then he looked at me. He had many things to talk about with me.

 

After we finished, I looked on Minhyun (who looked down o the floor), as I closened my face to his face, he closed hiseyes, probably he was ready to get scolded. But then, I kissed his cheek.He blushed as he opened his eyes. "Thank you," I smiled, and left him frozen on the kitchen.

 

***

 

UPDATE!! MinRon here~~~

 

Thank you for your interest!!~~^^ JRON NEXT!!~

 

THANK YOUU~~