BaekRon

Aron's Heart Event

BAEKHO EVENT

 

Baekho. We need a miracle to wake him up from the sleep. And he eats a lot. He always use his aegyo to me, pleaded to bought him snacks (not just him, the other too, but he is the most). I just can’t stand about it. Fortunately, I usually cook for the member. He always eats a lot my dish. I’m grateful if my dishes liked by the other. Baekho is nice too.

 

One day, on the weekend. Ren and Minhyun went out somewhere. JR slept on the bedroom. Baekho, he was on the kitchen. Something weird happened to him. HE WAS COOKING. I’m watching TV at that time, when I smelled something. I went to the kitchen. I saw he cooked something.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked.

 

“Ah hyung!” he surprised. “Don’t come yet! I will call you after I finished,” he added, make me wondering.

 

“What? You make something?” He nodded. “Please,” told me to get out from the kitchen. I just raised my shoulders, and went back to living room.

 

 

5 minutes later

 

“Hyung! Come here now!” Baekho called me. He finished cooking. I came to the kitchen as he said, “Ah hyung! Please sit down.”

 

“What did you make?” I asked.

 

“I made….curry rice!” he presented his dish like a pro.

 

“Wow. For who?”

 

“For you, of course.”

 

“For me? What for, may I ask?” He silent for a moment. “Because you always nice to us, cooked nice dish for us, and… (he paused for a while) …for always brought me snacks when I asked,” he finished shyly. I noticed he blushed a little bit.

 

“Whoah! For me? Really? (he nodded) Thank you Baekho!” I said happily as I sat down on the chair. ‘He is so kind,’ I thought. I saw a big smile from him. He took a plate of his curry rice and placed it on the table as he sat down too. I looked at the dish. I was a little bit surprised.

 

What he just gave to me wasn’t like curry rice I usually made. It was a little bit different. It was so brightly red, and he didn’t chop the beef small enough. “Where did you learn this?” I asked.

 

“Well… I saw you every time you make this. I memorized it,” he said, still happily.

 

O…kay. “But I don’t remember my curry rice would be so red,” I carefully said that.

 

“Oh, about that, I just put ramyun soup powder to the soup. I thought it would make the curry taste better. I haven’t tried it though. I want you the first person taste it since I made this for you,” he finished.

 

Will the taste be nice? “O-ok, I’m eating,” I said nervously.

 

I’m speechless. It was still edible, but still... It was too spicy and too salty at the same time. I took a glass of water.

 

“What’s wrong? It wasn’t delicious?” he said then he tasted the dish. His facial expression changed. Then he became quiet. I thought I saw tears on the edge of his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry hyung. I just wanted to make you happy. You have hard time here. I just want to show my gratitude,” he said sadly, looked down.

 

My heart was such in pain after heard that. He was just being nice to me. I felt very guilty.

 

I took the spoon again, eat the dish, as I said,”Give me a glass of water,” to Baekho, who looked confused. “Quickly,” I said again, made him took the water. As he sat down again, I said, “Thank you for making this. You must have hard time to make this,” as I smiled.

 

Then he approached me, and gave a sudden kiss on my lips (about 4 seconds?). He then grinned and sat again. I blushed for a second, and then back to eat. “A-ah, what are you doing?! Give that water.” He still smiled as he gave me the water.

 

***

 

FIRST UPDATE! Baekron story first! I finally updated this story~ I thought no one interesting TT.TT

 

Thank you who subscribing and read my stories! :D

 

Who's next event? ^^