JRon

Aron's Heart Event

JR EVENT

 

You knew JR, the NU’EST leader, right? He seemed very cold outside, stubborn, and a silent-type person. But, actually, he is a weird person. You know, his voice is so cute. When he burst out laughing on the dorm, he turned out to be a clown. Bothering everyone, telling jokes, exaggerating too much. He actually once pinched my s when I quietly watched TV. When I’m “AARGGH” in pain because of him, he just grinned, shouted “Sorry” to me, and escaped. But, I know he is actually a nice person.

 

One day, on the nighttime. Baekho and Minhyun were in studio, vocal practicing, but they at the dorm already now. JR, Ren and I came back from recording show, with our manager, on our van. Ren sat on the front seat, our manager drive the car. JR was sleep in my shoulder. He sat on the back seat with me. Only me and our manager who didn’t sleep (Well, because manager-hyung needs to drive). I just played with my phone. When finally we arrived, manager said, “Wait on the car. I’ll bring Ren to dorm first,” he said as he open the door and brought Ren on his shoulder, tried to wake him up. I just smiled and nodded. When after a few minutes, he came back. I came out, bring JR on my shoulder. “Thank you. You can bring him?” Our manager asked. “No hyung. Go home, rest well. Thank you,” I bowed to him and smiled. “Okay. Thank you for your hard work,” he waved and went inside the car.

 

As I bring JR to dorm, walking on the stairs, he mumbled in his sleep. “Humm… hmm…” I giggled. What he is talking about? He opened his eyes, half-awake, and smiled. He made me surprised, when suddenly he kissed my cheek, and back to sleep. What the−?! I just shook my head with smile.

 

When finally we arrived at dorm, I saw Baekho and Minhyun watched TV. They approached me and helped me bring JR. We put JR on the bed. “Hyung you should rest too,” Minhyun said. “No, I will go to minimart first. There are some stuffs I would to buy,” as I walked out again. “But hyung, it is already late. I’ll come with you,” Minhyun said as he took his jacket. “No. I will back in no time. Don’t worry,” as I left. “But−“ I heard Minhyun argued again over the room. I just walked out.

 

Finally I walked home from the minimart. Not bought too much, just couple of things. Then I noticed some people in front of me. I just walk, left them behind. But suddenly those people followed me. I had bad feeling about this. ‘I will arrive at the dorm soon,’ said myself. Then suddenly I saw JR, came from the direction of the dorm’s street, and approached me. He grabbed my hand, and we ran. Those people started to run, like chasing us.

 

“H-hey, what’s happen?” I asked him, still ran.

 

“Hyung! Those people wanted to steal your money! They are bad people!” he shouted to me.

 

I panicked. “WHAT?! I just walked and they actually wanted to kidnap me?”

 

“Uh, no, not the ‘kidnapped’ part I guess,” he told me. He seemed like going to laugh.

 

“Yah! Quick!” I dashed even faster. Now it looks like I am holding JR’s hand.

 

Not long, I saw our dorm’s building. We quickly ran inside. The bad guys were stopped running in front of dorm building’s main door. They groaned, and left. We caught breath at the stairs, exhausted.

 

“Thank−you−for−saving me,” I finally said that to JR, still trying to breathing normally. I almost forgot my shopping.

 

We sat on the stairs. Silence came for a moment until I saw JR glared at me, bursting anger.

 

“Are you crazy hyung?! You’re wondering alone without telling me! You supposed accompanied at least by one person to going somewhere! I panicked and searched around the house!” he said, a little bit shouted. He was mad at me.

 

“I−I’m sorry. Everyone seemed very tired. I don’t want bothered anybody,” I carefully said that. JR looked quite scary. “You stupid,” he said. He looked at me again. I was ready for became his anger target. But this time, he looked me with worry.

 

“You should wake me up or Ren, or go with Minyun or Baekho! What if anything bad ever happened to you?! Like just did?!” he said.

 

“I’m s-sorry. I will never do that again.” I looked down on my shoes.  I felt guilty. Silent came for a moment.

 

JR suddenly sat closer to me. I looked at him again. Then he kissed me. On the lips. I froze for a moment. About six seconds he kissed me, when I released our kiss.

 

“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered.

 

“I don’t mad at you. I was just… worried. Just… don’t do that again, wondering alone, I mean,” he said to me. He blushed a little bit, looked elsewhere. That made me blushed too. I just nodded and said “Okay.”

 

Silence came again. We looked elsewhere.

 

Then he looked at me again, grinned suddenly. “Oh come on hyung! I don’t mad at you. Don’t take that too seriously. You are so cute,” JR said as he pinched my cheeks.

 

CUTE, HE SAID? I froze again.

 

He started to run away to the dorm. When I realized, I just smiled and chased him, “Yah! Wait!”

 

***

 

UPDATE!!~~^^ Sorry it's been too long~

 

THIS IS JRON EVENT you've waiting for! kkk ENJOY~~~^^

 

next is ARen event (which previously I called RenRon couple but it seems the correct one is ARen couple) :D

"Pizza? No. You? Yes." updates as well~^^

 

THANK YOU AND ENJOY~~!