NU'EST Fighting~

Aron's Heart Event

NU’EST EVENT

 

Okay, I don’t know why, but this is the most memorable event, I think.

 

This one happened on Sunday. NU’EST had only photo shoot schedule only from 4 PM until 7 PM. Now everybody is on the way to home. JR, Ren, Minhyun, Baekho, and I talked each other. After a while, we arrived at the dorm. “Aaahhh~ I’m hungry~” Baekho said as he sat on the sofa at the living room. “Let’s cook something,” Ren said, but his eyes looked at me. “What?” I said. “…Cook for me please?” he pleaded with puppy and sparkly eyes. “Not OK,” I said. “Hey, you shouldn’t ordered hyung like that,” JR said to Ren. Ren slowly said,”But only Aron hyung who can cook after Baekho.” My mind suddenly remembered the curry rice that Baekho made to me.

 

I sighed. “How about we just order pizza?” Minhyun suddenly said, “I like it!” JR just nodded and walked to the bathroom. “I want to shower first.”

 

“I’m coming~” Minhyun approached JR, wanted to showered together, as they walked together. “I want to make coffee, do you want?” I asked to Baekho and Ren. “Can I have tea?” Ren pleaded again. “Okay. And you Baekho?” He just stand up and,”No thank you. I want my bed,” as he walked slowly to the bedroom. “Ah, Baekho. Please order the pizza first. I will wake you up if the pizza is coming,” I said to Baekho. “Okay,” he nodded as he going to the telephone. I walked to kitchen. Ren the TV. He smiled and giggled on himself.

 

I started make a coffee and tea for Ren. Baekho sounded speaking from distance. Ren laughed watching TV. I heard Minhyun and JR laughed inside the bathroom. I bet they must doing something fool, joking each other. I finished pouring the hot water for my coffee when it happened.

 

The electricity was shut down. It was light out. I was very surprised. Luckily I didn’t pour the hot water to my hands. I looked around. It was a pitch black. Minhyun and JR stopped laughing. They became quiet inside.  I searched a candle with heart beat faster. Ren screamed out. “H-hyung! W-where a-are y-you?!” he stuttered heavily. “I’m here on the kitchen. Come here,” I said, still busily searched the candle. Finally I found it. I lit it with match, and suddenly something grabbed my leg.

 

“AAAKKHH!” I screamed. I looked down. It was Ren. “Yah! What are you doing?!”

 

“…Hyung… I-I’m s-scared…” he slowly woke up and hugged my arm. “h-hyuunng…”

 

“What?!” I said.

 

The bathroom opened. Minhyun and JR walked out. They undressed, only covered with towel half down. “What happened hyung?” JR said to me. “I-I don’t know. Maybe it’s light out,” I explained. He just nodded. “Come on, we dressed,” he said to Minhyun, and they went. “Hey, bring your own tea!” I said to Ren, who still freaked out and grabbed my arm tightly. He nodded fast, “But don’t leave me…” he pleaded. “Okay, okay,” I bring my coffee and a candle.

 

“Aron hyung….” I heard Baekho called from distance.

 

“Yeeess? Wait,” I suggested Ren to follow me. He walked close to me as we went to the living room. I put the candle on the floor and sat down on the floor, relaxed myself leaned on the sofa down part.  Ren followed my action as he drinking his tea. I drink my coffee. Baekho approached us and pouted. “The phone is dead.” I gave him my phone. “Here, call again.” He sat down beside me. “Ah, I don’t hungry anymore. I’m tired,” as he slowly sleeping on my lap. Ren followed Baekho’s action.

 

And they fell into deep sleep after 5 seconds.

 

I didn’t know what to do. I, of course, didn’t want to wake them.  But still, I felt awkward in position like this.  I drink my coffee as Minhyun and JR  approached me. Minhyun leaned himself on the sofa, placed both his hands on my shoulders. JR sat beside me, pushed the sleeping Ren a little to my tight. Then he placed his head on my shoulder. He was fast sleep. Minhyun sleep too.

 

THEY ACTUALLY SLEEP ON MY BODY. Awkward~

 

But actually it was felt nice. I brushed their hair one by one. Baekho looked smiled when he slept. Ren didn’t stop cuddling. JR snored softly. I heard Minhyun grinds his teeth. I smiled at them. They tired, but happy. I can’t imagine if I didn’t meet them at NU’EST. So I just relaxed again, slowly closed my eyes, and sleep with them (I don’t know what happened about the pizza though).

 

***

 

FINAL UPDATE!~ i think i made a fail.... TT.TT forgive me

 

Sorry~ I kinda forgot... busy busy~

 

THANK YOU FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL READING THIS!^^

"Pizza? No. You? Yes." updated too~ check it~^^

 

ENJOY~^^