ARen

Aron's Heart Event

REN EVENT

 

Ren is, obviously, the cutest, the most charming, and the most beautiful member in NU’EST. Everyone would agree that. Ren had done every adorable things that a maknae member have done, but actually he’s manlier than you’ve thought (I know, hard to believe). But whatever his actions that can make him manlier, it doesn’t make stop the other member (especially Baekho) make fun of him.

 

This is happened on a one day at midnight. JR had recording show somewhere. Minhyun and Baekho, who just came back from practicing vocal, done with their bath and now they were fast asleep. Ren and I actually got our vocal practicing too, but since Minhyun and Baekho are lead and main vocal, they stayed longer.

 

I watched TV, and slowly the drowsiness came. Ren just finished his bath when I turned off the TV, when he a little bit surprised of what I did just now. He asked me, “Eh, hyung?! Where are you going?!”

 

“Sleep,” I said. Then he had a discomfort expression on his face. He seemed like to say something. I looked at him, a little bit confused. He asked me nervously, “H-hyung, can I ask you a favor?”

 

“What?”

 

“C-can you accompany me watching a movie?” he asked. I was little annoyed with this. I just couldn’t watch him, pleading like that. Plus, it is no use if I said ‘no’ to him. It would become another story, then.

 

“…Fine. What movie?” I finally said that, sighed.

 

“Wait a minute,” he said brightly, as he went to his room, apparently took the movie he talked about. He then back again and showed me the movie.

 

“Hey. This is a horror movie,” I said carefully. He blushed. I saw his anxious expression again. “W-well… you know I can’t watch it alone. But I can’t sleep if I don’t watch it soon… so… would you?”

 

I shook my head as I said. Not because I didn’t believe what he just asked. But because I CAN’T STAND ON HORROR MOVIE TOO. I’m scaredy-cat myself, just like him.  ‘Arguing is not helping at all, Aron,’ I told myself. I just let out a long sigh. “…Fine. Bring snacks and drinks from the refrigerator,” as I sat down on the sofa. “T-thank you hyung!” he said quickly as he got some snacks and drinks.

 

After two minutes, we ready to watch the movie.

 

My sleepy status suddenly gone. We terrified (well, Ren done almost). He gasped, shocked and little bit shouted, and occasionally closed his eyes. I just shocked part only. He hugged my arm tightly as the movie started until finished, as he closed his eyes when a scary scene appeared (almost at the entire movie). My entire left hand seemed numb, I couldn’t feel it. Ren barely touch the snacks (I just drink sometimes). Then, when the movie is finished and the credit rolling, we sighed relieved. I noticed Ren still frozen, with a pale face. “Ren?” I asked. He looked at me, and I thought he wanted to cry for a second.

 

He finally said something. “H-hyung?”

 

“What?”

 

“Can I ask you one favor again?”

 

“What?! What now?” I said, more annoyed. He made me watched a bloody SCARY movie.

 

“C-can you sleep with me tonight?” I’m scared,” he said slowly. I long sighed again. Why you watched a scary movie when you’re afraid can’t sleep? I actually felt weird now. I’m afraid too, but I wanted to laugh too because of him.

 

“Fine. But don’t ask me to watch a horror movie again,” I said carefully. He suddenly woke up from the sofa, as he said “Thank you! I will prepared the bed now!” brightly, and went to his room.

 

I shocked again when I suddenly heard the main door of the dorm opened. JR just came back. I relieved in sigh.

 

“Welcome home. How was your day?” I asked them.

 

“Great,” JR grinned. “Well go shower now, you. I will prepare your dinner,” I said I woke up from the sofa, when JR said, “No hyung. I already eat. I just going to shower and sleep,” as he dragged himself to bathroom.

 

I nodded. “Lock the front door if you are finished. I’m in Ren’s room if you need anything,” I said again to them.

 

“Eh? Why?” JR asked from distance. “He scared after watching a horror movie,” I answered him. “Okay,” he said that as I heard the bathroom’s door closed.

 

I went to Ren’s bedroom. Ren just quickly tap the bed, asked me to sleep beside him. I turned off the light and then climbed on the bed.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Thank you for everything.”

 

“Yes. You’re welcome.” Then suddenly, he came closer to me, and quickly kissed my cheek. I looked at him, now he blushed and covered his face with his hands. “S-sorry hyung…”

 

I just smiled, and I drag his body in a hug. “You kissed me? I’ll kiss you deeper…”

 

“Hyung!” he whinned.

 

“I’m joking~ Okay, Now go to sleep,” as I released the hug, rubbing his hair. He smiled, closed his eyes, and said “Goodnight hyung” to me. “Goodnight,” I said.

 

I heard a door opened and I saw JR finished showering. So fast. He checked me on Ren’s room. I just gave him ‘shush’ gesture, placing my index finger on my lips. He smiled, waving hand (?) and went to the bedroom.

 

***

 

As I lying on the bed and close my eyes, I was thinking about them. Ren, JR, Minhyun, and Baekho. I smiled. I’m so blessed having for them with me. I will do my best for them (Wait, I sounded like a mother for a moment, no?).

 

***

 

UPDATE!!!~~~ ^^

 

and this is not the last chapter.... because....

 

I will one bonus chapter about NU'EST!~ :)

 

Please wait~ ^^

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING MY STORIES!~ ^^