Chapter 3

Seasons Come and Go



Sunggyu walked into the cafe, totally unexpecting what was before his eyes. Instead of finding his cheerful Woohyun there to greet him all he saw was Woohyun kissing Myungsoo. Woohyun was kissing Myungsoo. Woohyun was kissing Myungsoo. Woohyun was kissing Myungsoo. Woohyun was kissing Myungsoo. Woohyun was kissing Myungsoo. It flashed before his eyes. He couldn’t believe it. No, Myungsoo probably kissed Woohyun, Sunggyu thought desperately. The two had pulled away, still not noticing that he was watching on with shock. HE couldn’t bring himself to understand as Woohyun smiled at Myungsoo, and how Myungsoo wrapped his arms round Woohyun. HIS Woohyun. HIS Woohyun who was supposed to belong to him and only him, HIS Woohyun who was supposed to kiss his lips and only his, HIS Woohyun who was supposed to be in his arms and only his arms.
But in a moment that all vanished. No longer was Woohyun’s love only his- no, no longer WAS his. Hurt. Betrayal. Shock. Denial. Sunggyu still could not process what was happening. The red roses slowly fell from his grasp and thudded to the floor.
Woohyun and Myungsoo looked over at the sound- only to see Sunggyu there. Woohyun’s lips parted in shock. Normally, Sunggyu would have wanted to kiss those plump lips of his- but they had no appeal now, especially because they were dirtied by another. He was still staring at Woohyun, and Woohyun back at Sunggyu. Myungsoo let go of Woohyun, and Woohyun swallowed. “Sung...Sunggyu, I can explain-”
The door to the cafe opened again, and a couple walked in, stepping on the bouquet of roses Sunggyu had bought for Woohyun. Sunggyu dropped his gaze to look at them. Now the beautiful petals were crushed and broken, the liquid slightly dripping onto the floor. Like my love, Sunggyu thought bitterly. Like my heart.

At that moment, Sunggyu had turned and fled, not caring about anything else. Leaving Woohyun, Myungsoo, the crushed roses, and his heart behind. He didn’t know where he was going, nor did he care. All he could see before him was the scene where Woohyun had been kissing Myungsoo. Tears formed from his eyes, and soon, they were streaming nonstop down his face. He couldn’t see well anymore, and people cursed him as he pushed past.

“ing rude.”

“What the hell is he doing?”

“Maybe he is filming a kdrama.”

“I think I saw him crying.”

“Does he not have manners?”

“I feel so bad for him.” (see what i did there?)

Sunggyu didn’t see it coming, nor did he hear it coming. Even as he lay on the ground, staring up at the sky, he couldn’t feel anything. And when the blackness started to wash over him, he gladly succumbed to the dark.

~~~~~~~
Short, short update. A bit dramatic though. I tried to convey the feelings, tell me if i did ok, or what i should work on. constructive criticism appreciated! :) comments are fuel ~