When the heart beats

Vampire diaries

 

   Chapter 4 :

When the heart beats 

 

 

its been more than a month since that  the true blood princess tiffany entered the humans high school,

and she was : the new cute nerd with her 12 hot handsome male friends , every girl envied her . also all boys wanted to have her as a girlfriend.

 

it was  afternoon, when tiffany walked  to the gym as she reached the dancing room , she  heard some music playing  curious as she always had been  she cannot  go her way without  taking a peek .

 

 

he was moving perfectly.

 

a grey T-shirt with sweat, white pants and black nickers.

 

He had smooth moves , that would make Tiffany's cheeks turn into a dazzling red , His hands moved slowly , drawing something in the air , His body going  up and down in harmony , He knew perfectly what he was up to .

 

He suddenly turned around to achieve his last dance  but then  stopped ,  his hand reaching his  hair  , ruffling it and flipping it to the back and then slowly his bangs would fall back and cover his forehand 

their eyes met

 

and for her , everything went blank , nothing mattered  , her heart skipping a beat .

 

she held her breath admiring the beautiful figure .

 

She never thought that someone  was that stunning before , His dark brown hair  , his white skin , his attempting Lips curled into an adorable smile .

 

She never thought that a  human  would be that handsome .

 

 

" don't stay out there and stare at me like I am some Vampire  " he blurted out  walking to her . 

 

" what brings our beautiful princess and popular girl  here ?  " He finally said , as he reached her side  drinking slowly the water in the bottle that he grabbed a while ago .

 

 

" I was going to the gym and so , i  heard the music playing and I got curious .... like you would conclude , i  ended up watching you " said Tiffany nervously 

 

 

" you really are something " chuckled the boy  and she still hears the echo of his lovely voice , warming her heart up ... laying his back on the cold mirror , legs crossed , letting his head falls to  the back and closing his eyes slowly ,  heavy breaths making his sweaty chest go up and down hardly.

 

She watched the scene , fighting the urge to hold him closer and closer to her , whipping the sweat covering his masterpiece like face ...

 

"my name is taemin. lee taemin " Finally said  the boy opening his eyelids  to take  look at the girl next to him . 

 

" Tiffany, hwang tiffany and everybody calls me fanny " said the red haired girl bowing in 90 degree with her crossed legs,hitting her head on the floor ,

 

Which made the dancer burst into a gentle laughter doubling tiffany's awkwardness .

 

 

after calming himself he raised his head . with an amused smirk he messed  her perfectly curly hair .

 

 

" You are so funny, fanny " he says playfully.

 

 

Her hand touching the spot that his beautiful fingers ruffled , she blushed even more  .

 

 

he likes skin ship I guess  noted the girl in her head.

 

 

"Tiffany, what are you doing here? "

 

blurted out a voice form nowhere ,  making both of them  turn and contemplate the speaker .

 

 

She was looking  at an angry Kris with his basketball clothes .

 

"Tiffany , lets go now ,  lesson will start soon"

 

 

" Yup  kris  , I'll be coming soon ! "

 

 

"I'm at the gym , we' ll be waiting for you so hurry "

 

He said before shooting glares at Taemin , then he turned and walked his way back to the gym

 

 

" I m sorry, have to go, and sorry for disturbing your practice ! "

 

 

apologized tiffany bowing slowly for  the 2nd time today .

 

 

all he does was looking at her without saying a thing as she stood  up and walked  out of the room in hurry.

 

Then slowly she felt a hand grabbing hers , she turned to see Taemin , smiling widely . 

 

" Let's meet again , Okay ? " 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for late and short update!! 

tomorrow is math exams T_T gonna have a hard time T_T .

short chap yet everything is changing, I bet no one of you thought about things to change this way!! kekekeke !! me neither but got inspiration from "never close our eyes" of adam lambert hope you like

*group hug*