I promise

Vampire diaries

 

   Chapter 3: 

 

 I promise  

 

You moved and tossed in your bed , searching for the perfect position . Your eyes shut , and somehow having a nightmare . A picture of an old women , kept haunting your sleep , mumbling things , you couldn't understand . She called your name with her weak voice , making you tremble of fear . You coughed and kept on tossing , sweat covered your face . 

" Who are you ? " you asked the stranger in front of you . 

" Tiffany .. " She smirked "  My little , it is time to wake up " 

" What are you saying ? " you pulled away your hand from her tight grip . 

" Don't fall in love " she laughed walking away " you may regret it " she looked for a last time " We are not allowed to love vampires " 

" We ? Who are we ? Who are you ? We are all vampires ! " you shouted following her . 

" I am revealing secrets " you saw the dark look in her eyes . 

You stepped aside ,feeling dizzy . Coughing , again and again . Then reaching your limit , you let out a scream . 

 

" Tiffany , Tiffany " that was your name , you moved again , trying to open your eyes . " Tiffany , Tiffany " someone called again , you somehow calmed down , and saw the light , finally . A worried Chanyeol was grabbing your hand , patting gently your hair ,whispering your name . you sat on your bed . looking at the twelve boys surrounding you . 

" Kris ,did you scare her again ? " Xiu Min hit the Duizhang's back . 

" I am innocent this time , and it was an accident you stupid Baozi " Kris glared .

" Yah , Yah , calm sown you two she is not in the mood " LuHan jumped to the other side of the bed " What's wrong ? " He looked at your teary eyes . 

" I had a nightmare " you confessed . 

SuHo sat on the other corner facing you " What happened ? " 

" I had once this dream when i was eight years old " She sighed " Why did it comeback ?  like i don't know who is that old women and is she forbidding me to love " 

You coallapsed on your bed sighing " I hope i never get to dream of her again " 

" Do you feel like sleeping ? " Asked Chen 

" Don't worry about me , we still have an important task tomorrow " you smiled . 

" right " they nodded " Good night " they said in chorus . 

You turned back to your bed , fixing your pillow . you sighed . " Don't you feel like sleeping ? " asked Chanyeol after a while . 

" We are inturepting the Duizhang's sleep " you whispered .

" Ah , Kris ? look he is already asleep , when he closes his eyes , nothing wakes him up " 

You looked at the snoring  boy , sleeping on the bed next to the door , and you couldn't help but chuckle 

" All of you are such weirdoes "

" Thanks "

" Princess ? "

" Tiffany please "

" Yes , Tiffany , can i ask something ? "

" Go ahead "

" Do you really believe that we can live in peace with humans ? "

" Sure why not " you answered , surprised to see that someone was taking the story seriously .

" Humans fears us , even thought ,we have been raised , not drinking blood , we . As True blood vampires , we are still vampires , even if we only eat raw meat and animals blood , at the sight of Human's we might not be able to control our desires . Tiffany " He faced you " I want to believe in you , But i feel insecure and i ask myself if , we really , will be able to do it "

" I promise "

He turned his face surprised to your answer

" I promise " you added " I promise , that if your guys work hard , i promise to make vampires and Humans live in peace "

You tended him your hand " Pinky promise "

He chuckled to your childish action ." I trust you " he said under his breath but you managed to hear .

" Thank you " you mouthed

but even in this darkness he could see your bright smile as he turned to his right , holding his pillow trying to get some rest .

 

" GET UP "

you heard a familiar voice shouting you jumped " More horrible than my phone alarm " you rubbed your eyes  . You looked around the room seeing , Kris and Chanyeol .. Wait .. you rubbed your eyes again .. Chanyeol , that brat , Shirtless . You moved your gaze from him to the door .

Kyungsoo opened it . entering the room , with his spoon and his metal bowl , making an unsupportable noise . " STOP IT " you screamed " Aigoo  " he answered " you can be attractive even with your bed hair and that stupid pink Pajama " he laughed . You glared at him " Pshh , jerk " as you grabbed your uniform and went to the bathroom to bath and change .

" Be quick " said Kris returning to his bed .

" Okay "

" Good morning Fanny " LuHan smiled as he went out of the bathroom with a towel on his shoulders " The water is perfect " he said .

You scoffed .

 " ALL OF YOU BETTER BE READY SOON "

" Shut up~~~~" you heard Kai yawn from his room

" I SAID ALL OF YOU GET READY , WE ARE GOING TO SCHOOL "

" Ah right , crap " cursed baekhyun .

Today is your first day with humans .

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Bows * Inspiration is finally back ~ ~YAY ! 

Sorry pretty short , i promise too , next one gonna be longer !