a world of peace

Vampire diaries

   Chapter 1 : 

a world of peace 

 

People intend to say that it's just a legend but no one can deny their existence . The Vampires true blood royale family does exist .  Far away from human's sight . 

" To keep the two races alive and in peace , they should stay away from each other " said the old women Eungyeol closing the book she was reading out loud .  All the little vampires looked at her in admiration , they all thought she was a source of information and maturity . a sigh came out from the last row . Everyone contemplated the decorated pink table , it was Tiffany's  . " Are you okay little princess ? " asked Eungyeol . the girl moved her gaze from the floor , to the clean board , to the old women's worried look , and stopped in front of LuHan's expression .

She smiled as she patted her baby faced friend's hair , stood up in a sing of respect then spoke slowly but with a lot of determination " Excuse , madam , but do you intend to say that for us , vampires , Humans are only food ? "

" That logically the only explication my dear "

"  Are we just some scary monsters ? " The girl's eyes were wide open . 

" For the humans , we will always be " 

" we just need to gain their trust and then we can be friends , they should be really fun and gentle , if we just controle our desires and try to understand them . We can live in peace . " 

" That's easy to say but hard to do " 

" Then are you , madam , with all my respect , just a monster who thinks about blood ?  Life is something better than this , i believe , that we can experience things more beautiful and interesting , than being stuck here in those forests and trying to avoid any contact with them " 

The old women covered , to not say something she'll regret later and choose to tell the Queen and King their only child's thought . Tiffany was once again scolded , for defending ' those creatures ' right and she was told that once she'll try to talk to that race , they will be screaming and trying to get ride of her . 

Still she didn't believe that . 

That was the only reason that made her , once she reached her sixteen years old , ask the never asked . She demanded from her parents their permission to go and try the life with humans . 

The Queen and king were afflicted and yelled at their girl , telling her that she was crazy and that she should erase those thoughts and to think about her future as the next Queen  . 

" I won't ever  become Queen if you don't let me experience this ... " 

" Never , i am telling you , i wonder from where this girl is getting those ideas ! " 

" Father , with all my respect , let me choose the way i want to spend my life . " 

" My girl , are you forgetting our  truth ? We are sure vampires , but we grow old , and get hurt . We sure humans blood , but once they will try to hurt us , it will affect us . It's too dangerous . " 

" I run fast , and i can defend myself . " 

" What will the people think of the royal family ?"

" Father , it is a chance for us to start a new story with humans ."  

" Don't you get enough ? Don't you remember at your ten years old , when you were playing out side , and then you saw that human's child , who screamed and ran away  from you ? you were depressed for a long period . " 

" It was , father because you showed to her a scary side of a vampire , don't you recall that? " 

The old man ruffled his hair , looking at his only girl with wet eyes . 

" Don't make it hard on us tiffany " 

" You won't stand their way of living " cried her mother . 

" Mother you don't have to be like this . I will come back one day " 

" Father " She said slowly bowing " Please give me your permission , i am determinate to do this " 

The King sighed as he collapsed on his big chair " Then ..." he finally said " I have a condition " . 

" Anything that would please your conscious " 

" You're taking , Exo , our boys with you " 

" Are you sending me with twelve vampires ? " 

" Show me the peace you believe in and take them with you " 

" It will be obvious " 

" Only them can protect you " 

" But father ..." 

" They are the most skilled vampires " 

The girl ceded to her father's condition and bowed in approval . 

 

" You highness , are you ready ? " someone knocked on Tiffany's door . the girl locked her case  , then slowly opened the door . Stood in a owe , at the sight of twelve hot guys . 

" We are Exo , to serve you " Said a smiley and handsome boy . 

" Shouldn't all you introduce , yourselves ? " 

" Excuse our ignorance , your highness . My Name is Baekhyun " said a cute and loveable one . 

" My darling you're so beautiful " smiled slightly the guy moving your bang from your eyes " My name is LuHan " , " I do know you , you flirter " Tiffany hit slightly his back " 

" Stop it you !" said another one smiling and showing his attractive dimple " Zhang yixing or call me Lay " 

" I am Kris the leader along with SuHo " said a tall guy pointing the other smiley one . 

" I am the tall other one Chanyeol , and this is our death glare but cute inside Tao " 

" I am Chen and That's Xiu Min " Smirked the boy embracing his friend . " I could have introduced myself alone " pouted Xiu Min . 

" I am Kai , The iest one here ." Smirked a fair tainted guy . 

" I am the most caring one , Do Kyungso ! " said the one next to him 

" And you ? " She  pointed the last one who had the coldest but yet attractive look .

" I am SeHun .." he stopped . " Oh SeHun to serve you , your highness " He answered with a blank look .

" Dongsang ah , i told you , you should practice your expressions . " " I am sorry hyung " Tiffany smiled to his loveable interaction with LuHan .

" Then i guess i am stuck with you guys " Smiled Tiffany  " Let's get along boys !" 

She walked as Kris took  the  case from her . 

Together they headed to a new life . 

Full of hope . 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Here goes the first chapter ! * confetti everywhere * Finally ! 

Please comment and subscribe , encourage us <3 

Hope you liked it !