Devotion... Confession...

I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR SMILE AGAIN (On-Going)

 

Narrator's pov :

 

6 AM, somewhere in Seoul.

 

The sun was rising, illuminating Seoul, this town full of people, exhausted workers and students, tired housewives ready to prepare their children to go to school. But in this beautiful town, there were also many dreamers who hope and love were all they believe.

 

Jung Ah was lying on a bed. The ray of sun crossed the windows' glass, drawing her exposed curves. The man beside her watched this « Sleeping Beauty », completely mesmerized. Normally the « Prince » would kiss the « Princess » to wake her up from the bewitched curse. But in this case, like many others mornings, he wished to gaze at her « Princess » forever. Sleeping like an angel, he is admiring her, afraid to wake her up from this deep sleep... and frightened she leaves him. Because he knew, that somehow, it could be the last time he would wake up, beside this woman he was in love... unconditionally.

 

The lover's pov :

 

I gaze at her pretty face illuminated by the sun. There are orange reflects on her hair giving her this enchanted aura. My eyes draw on her curves, and the urge to touch her soft silk skin is struggling me. I ligthly blush, thinking about last night. Jung Ah was so wild, unrestrained... hungry for «  »... and the making love session was beyound ic. After the roughness, the softness temporized the heat of our entwined bodies, and all I can give her, is my love... I just want her to feel loved.

 

Oh ! Your lips...I want to kiss you forever. If only you give me your heart. I am yours... only yours.

 

I kiss her. And the feeling of her perfect lips on mine, makes me sigh of relief.

Your lips are moving, brushing with mine, and you kiss me back.

 

I love you.

 

Your hazelnut eyes slowly open, sightly shaking, I read confusion first and sadness. And everytime, it remembers me the fact that you will nerver belong to me.

 

- « Good morning Onew. »

 

 

Jung Ah's pov :

 

I felt a pair of lips kissing me. Maybe it was my subconscious, maybe because I was still dreaming, but I blame myself expecting it was Kahi's lips... kissing me. The loneliness is crushing me violently.

 

- « Sorry, I need to go. »

 

I read sadness in his eyes but also understanding and comprehension. I remember what I said to him, when our relationship started.

 

« Friend with benefits. You can only have with me, but you won't have my heart, my love. »

 

Culprit is pinching my heart.

 

 

Narrator's pov :

 

Onew was still lying on his bed, watching Jung Ah putting her clothes, take her stuffs and leave the room, without looking back.

Yes, he is a dreamer . « Hope » and « love » are all he can cling in.

 

A whisper can be heard.

« Maybe someday, you will look back... and stay with me. »

 

 

                                                                     *************************************************************************

 

 

7:30 AM, after the jogging.

 

Jung Ah needed to run, every mornings. It was one of her routine. The feeling of effort, endurance, light and heat pain running her whole body, was somehow relaxing her tensed body. This moment was the only moment when she could free her mind, erasing for just an hour, this mixture of loneliness, culprit, and love sick illness. Temporazing her tortured heart.

 

« All alone and unstable. » She mocked to herself. Jung Ah opened the door of the dorm, and closed it behind.

Indeed, she definitively closed her heart. She gave her heart once, and lost it.

 

 

Nana's pov :

 

I heard the click or the door. It's Jung Ah. Like every mornings she greets us at the kitchen and walks to the bathroom. My heart hurts knowing she didn't sleept last night at dorm. Everytime if Jung Ah had a bad day, or is upset, or when there were some « KaBi »'s moments pop-ing out of nowhere, or was ually frustrated... she would sleep outside, in the arms of another. Just thinking other hands touching her body, other lips kissing her, other guys having with her, are breaking my heart.

 

If only I can hold you in my arms.

 

I stand up from my sit, and walk to the bathroom. Jung Ah didn't close the door, and I silently enter inside. The shadow of her body and curves' lines are dancing behind the bath's curtain.

 

The heat steam all around is wrapping me. I walk to her and push away the curtain.

 

What I see is beyound perfection. Jung Ah in all her ness. With her wet hair in mess, her pounding gorgeous s, her little piercing less navel centered on her shy abs, her shaved intimate part and the wetness of her glittering skin, she is standing in front of me with her « cute » confuse face. The hot water is running all over her body, and if feel my heart melting... completely.

 

You are so beautiful.

 

- « What's happen Nana ? Is there something wrong ? » She looks worried.

I hold her face with my hands, look into her eyes, my teary eyes are blurred, not because of the steam of the hot water, but instead, by my tears.

 

- « Jung Ah... Unnie... If you need somebody to love you... I can love you... let me love you... » I sob, pleading, imploring. Then, I finally confess to her.

- « I love you... so much... »

 

I close my eyes and kiss her.

 

Your lips... are... so soft.

 

 

NB Author's note : sorry for the late update !! as always i am really busy. Anyway dear readers, hope you like this chapters ^^. and ofc comments are more than welcomed:)