Until You Are Mine

I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR SMILE AGAIN (On-Going)

Chapter 6 : Until You Are Mine

 

Nana's pov :
 
Since the bathroom scene, we started a secret intimate relationship. As agreed, we decided that she won't have with random guys. Only I can touch her, pleasure her and release her when she is in need.
 
Jung Ah Unnie seems content with that, but she doesn't want to give herself completely into me, and the fact that she doesn't want to take my ity sadden me. 
 
« Nana, I love you, but I am not in love with you. I won't take your ity. I have no right to take it... it's so precious, so unique... you understand ? »
 
I gaze at her. Her eyes are oscillating furtively, reflecting sadness, avoiding me.  
 
« I understand, but I still hope you will someday share the same feelings I have for you. But let's not think too much about tomorrow, let's just enjoy good times together... What we are doing it's not wrong, don't be ashamed. » I smiled weakly, gently putting some of Jung Ah's fallen hair behind her ear.
 
« God, you are so beautiful. »
 
She smiles back to me, shily approaches and gives me a soft and tender kiss. Our lips meet,  those lips I know by heart, each lines, their softness, like silk, and somehow rough, in need.
 
I kiss her back, urgently, my lips marking her this promise. 
 
No matter what, I love you more each seconds of my life, you may not know, you might never know, but I only know that, you are my first love and I want you to be my first one.
 
The morning after, I wake up, and see Jung Ah Unnie beside me, without blanket to cover her .
 
Shh, you worry too much for the others and always forget to take care of yourself.
 
I remove the blanket on me and is ready to cover Jung Ah, but my eyes betray me.
Shyly, I absorb myself on Jung Ah's gracious body. I will always be amazed by her perfect body, and oh, her curves.
 
You are lying on the bed, on one side, the left arm resting on your lap. Your pretty face is half hidden by your long hair, my eyes travel on your kissable neck, then on your chest. Your gorgeous s are lightly falling, your s pointing, surely because you are cold. How I love your s, those s I will kiss, , , and play, making you to moan and begging me to touch. Your left hand resting on your hip bone is emphasizing your feminine curves. I am mesmerize at how thin and delicate are your long fingers, and dream how good if they are deep inside me, taking this precious... my innocence... I keep only for you. Your  slender legs are crossed, hiding your intimate part. Those legs I adore around my waist everytime whe make love.
 
I am definitively captivated by your beauty. God I can stay watching you forever, without sleeping, without eating. You are my primal and vital urge. 
 
It's been already 3 weeks that we are together, in this comfort relationship, and I realize each day, that I want you more, I crave you. Your tender gaze, your warm smile, your cute giggle, your intoxicating kisses, your sensual body, your arousing touch... your everything are so appealing. 
 
I silently remove from the bed, and take my camera, capturing Jung Ah's frame, in every angles. She is pure perfection.
 
Suddenly, I hear my lover's stifling gasp and painful moans. Her previously peaceful body is tensing now, shivering in fear, she is having a bad nightmare. Immediately, I approach her, and hug her, whispering that she is safe, that I am here, that I love her and will protect her, always. 
 
« Kahi... Kahi Unnie... don't leave me... why did you leave me alone ? I love you...  I love you... » she sobs uncontrollably.
 
Jung Ah is holding me, desperately, her body against mine, is trembling violently. 
 
Seeing how fragile, weak and lost she is, makes my heart clenches. The rage bursts. I hate the reality that Jung Ah loves Kahi, and probably is IN love with her. 
 
Above all, I hate myself to be so powerless, so unwanted by you. Jealousy invades me dangerously. I have conscience. But right now, I want you mine, I will make you mine and you will be mine.
 
I repeat those sentences, echoing like a thunder inside my head, and I rock Jung Ah's frail body, until she slowly drifts back to sleep.
 
 
Author's note : sorry for the late and short update, i was just again really busy... and also my JungHi mood is a bit dispersing... I miss them... but this story is a JungHi fic so... anyway hope you guys will like this chapter. Comments are welcome.