The end of a chapter...

I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR SMILE AGAIN (On-Going)
Late night in Jung Ah's room.

Jung Ah's pov :

I watch my reflection in the mirror. My eyes are puffed up because of the rivers of tears I cried today. Tears are falling again. I still can hear her voice resonating in my head or just my imagination.
 
« Ugy » I miss her voice so much. I miss her.

Are you happy ? I am really ugly now.

I cried even harder.

Why did I fall for you ? Why do I still love you ? Why can't I forget you?

I thought I meant something for you. I thought I was a special person to you. I was wrong, completely wrong. After all, I am just a member for you. Nothing more. 

I am nothing to you. 

Since we are apart, have you ever watch me ? Have you listened to my voice ? Have you seen my dance ? I sang and danced only for you. But does it worth ?

I am tired to wait. Exhausted to cry. Liveless because I am just an insignifiant person to you. 

I am such an idiot to believe that « love » could happen between us.

I confine in my bed and put myself in foeatal position. I promise God that tonight is the last time tears fall from my eyes. I will never cry again for her. Never cry for love again. Never.

Suddenly I feel two arms embracing my waist and a body lying on me. I hear someone sobbing. I know it's Nana.

« Please Jung Ah unni, please don't cry. »
« I won't cry anymore. I promise you. So don't cry too. » I return and wipe her tears.
« Sorry, unnie for today. »
« No Nana, it's not your fault. Omma forgive you. » and I hold her tightly.


Narrator's pov :

Since this incident, it's been two weeks Jung Ah didn't tweet on twitter. She just felt lonely, trying hard to put aside Kahi from her. She also wanted to focus on her solo project, to show another side of her. Exclusing herself from the others members, she wrote, sang, read, danced, practiced, doing everything to forget Kahi. But everytime she tried to rest, her mind was constantly thinking of the ex-leader but also... jealousy slowly gnawed her broken heart.

Jealously is like 'India ink'... the stains soil all around, leaving indelible wounds but also severe damages...

Jung Ah's pov : 

I watch Dambi's episodes of « Star Life theatre » and I see her... I see how happy she is, how close and touchy she is with Dambi-Unnie. They are so close... I envy how freely and confortable they are together on screen. The way Dambi naturally touches Kahi is clenching my chest, and seeing Kahi smile to her holding her hand happily, peek her cheeks, all I wish to do with her... this weak hope I preserved deep inside me, breaks harshly my heart.

Park Kahi, I won't ever love you again... never...

Why suffer lonely, if she even doesn't care about you ? If she really misses you she will try to save some time with you... Well, nothing. She rarely, no be realistic, she doesn't feel the need to contact you, to see you...

Kim Jung Ah, just forget her. She doesn't love you.

I remove the ring on my left annular finger, this ring that Kahi gave to me for my 1st birthday since debut with After School. I will never wear it again. I put it on a box, with all the clothes, scarfs, gifts, picture of her, of us together, everything concerning her, and put the box inside my wardrobe.

I take my phone, connect on twitter and tweet to Onew.

@AS_JungAh : @skehehdanfdldi Hey pretty boy, I miss you, wanna take a drink with me ? Kekeke dm ^^ 

Narrator's pov :

Without one last look, Jung Ah sealed definitively this hopeless love.

And after two weeks, she finally decided to tweet, a tweet which made a huge reaction from kpop fans, but also the protagonists of this story.

« Time to chase now... » smirked Jung Ah.