Mistake

I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR SMILE AGAIN (On-Going)

 

At the bathroom

JungAh's pov :


One of the best moment of the day, is to wash ourself.
Thinking of nothing.
Only listening to the sounds of the water.
Washing all the worries, the painful, dark and angry thoughts.
The saddness flows away.
Clean.
Alive.
Water is life.




 

********************************************


At Nana & Lizzy's room.

Nana's pov :

Ok! Test...

@AS_Nana : Hello, this After School Nana, guess who is my wifey? hehe

dTrIK.gif

 

*tweets* I check my mentions.

@AS_Nana : Hehe you guys remember the pic!! yes i love her ---> @AS_JungAh <3

I love this pic so much. It was during 'Because Of You' Era. Back then I followed her everywhere, afraid to be lost. Now my biggest fear is to lose her. I gaze at her cute face and her pulpy lips...

Oh how I wish to kiss you.

Suddenly I hear Lizzy screaming!!

- "Nana what is this?? You just made a twitter account!! Why is Jung Ah unnie your wifey? It was supposed to be me ;__; "
- "Oh sorry Lizzy but I like Omma more than you" *sticks out her tongue*
- "Ok !! See this!"

Lizzy shows me her phone, she just tweeted me.

@p_Lizzy : no @AS_Nana !! @AS_JungAh is my wifey !! <3

In less than 1 hour, I receive many tweets from Playgirlz/Boyz greeting me the newbie on Twitter and saying that Jung Ah & I are the cutess couple ever, asking if we will make it official.
I also receive tweets from Juyeon, Uee & Raina affirming all that Jung Ah is their wifey.
Now I just need to wait for Kahi unnie's tweet and Jung Ah unnie's reaction.

@misskahi : @AS_Nana this is Appa here, you are my kid, @AS_JungAh is your Omma, so Jung Ah-ya is my wifey <3 !!! No negociation!

I scroll my mentions. Netizens's responses are all "Finally Appa you confess that you are married to Jung Ah Omma". "JungHi are forever real <3 ".

This JungHi couple... why no JungNa couple? My heart aches of jealousy.

And I see Jung Ah's tweet.

@AS_JungAh : @misskahi if I was your wifey, why did you leave me? ;___;

I thoughtlessly run in Jung Ah's room. Tears already redden her eyes. She is sitting on her bed, her right hand which is holding the phone is shaking slightly.

This time my heart breaks in pieces. I slowly approach her and hug her with all my strength saying how I am sorry and that is all my fault.

The memories of the first past few days when Kahi unnie left us are surfacing.

And for anything I want to see again a broke and lost Jung Ah.

We stay in each other arms few minutes, until I feel her body less tensed and relaxing in mine.
 

tumblr_m5m0yjtJvk1rtbdy3o3_250.gif

 

I just want to give you my love.

Then Jung Ah's phone rings.
Breaking our embrace is repulsing me. She hangs out.

-"Yes, Boss, I will delete my last tweet. I understand."

I shamefully stare at her with eyes of guilt and powerlessness. Im Jinah, you are such an idiot.





 

********************************************


 

On an Ipad's screen, some tears are dropping... already too many times.


 

Author's note : thank you for the comments guys, and sorry for this short chapter, hope u like it anyway.
btw it's not the real Nana's twitter XD