I can't deprive your future...

I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR SMILE AGAIN (On-Going)

Late night, in Kahi's appartement, the ex-leader is having a sleepless night.

Kahi's pov :

I give up on trying to sleep, wake up heavily from my bed. I find my Ipad, open it and click on "Pictures > Jung Ah".

 

Your pure smile

Your crescent moon eyes

Your temptive lips

Your innocently pretty face

An Angel... sent by God

And I felt for you... since the beginning.

You and I


 

Jung Ah, I miss you so much. Why I left you? Why?

I start to cry when I saw the secret pictures of us, together, smiling, holding hands, singing... we were so into each other but nothing really happened between us. I blush remembering her light kisses on my cheeks and forehead.
    
I made many mistakes in my life, but I regret nothing. Nothing. Except leaving you without letting you know my true feeling. Yes, Kim Jung Ah, I love you. Those three words that haunt me every nights, those three words I haven't find the stength enough to confess you.

I want her to shine, I want After School to be recognize. After my solo and Jung Ah's graduation, I will ask Boss to promote us as a duo group. That's my wish.

I love you with all my heart. And I hope you share the same feelings. Please wait for me.

But day by days, I feel I am losing her little by little. And each days seems an eternity before we will be reunited. I carress her beautiful face in this picture of us hugging during the "Encore Concert" the 17th June 2012. This day... 17th June 2012.

 

tumblr_m5rpkqRkS61r3nc4ao1_1280.jpg

 

You are so beautiful in your sadness. My lips plants on yours and I reach dreamland... JungHi's dreamland. Oh baby can I hold you tonight?


                                                                 ********************************************************************************
 

Flashback : 17th June 2012

After School girls thanked the public for this special 'Encore concert' Playgirlz Tour at Tokyo Dome City Hall. It was not just a concert, it was above all the last time Kahi would perform as a member & leader of After School. It was a hard moment for the fans, for the members, but an unbearable situation for Kahi & Jung Ah, a whirlwind of emotions.
Kahi did cried a lot during the concert, the girls too... especially Jung Ah. Jung Ah couldn't hold her tears first, she kept on sobbing and choking, unable to speak.

- "Ugly!" Said Kahi trying to make Jung Ah smile. But the tears of her teammate felt and felt again. Kahi just hugged Jung Ah tightly, and the latter held her back afraid to be apart of her leader.

During backstage, Jung Ah tweeted first, followed 1 min after by Kahi.

@AS_JungAh : Thank you for today, our Pledis and Avex family. Every fans, every staff, I am really thankful... bows. And to our leader, Kahi unni and members really thank you.... ♥ I love you ~~~♥

@misskahi : I love you. Everyone. Really thankful. You are always my number 1 in my mind. You know that right??!!! ^^

Then a reply that sealed a secret love was revealed.

@misskahi : Me too, i love you~^^ keke ah so cheesy. keke @AS_JungAh

Kahi couldn't resist to tweeted those three words to Jung Ah. She meant it. Trully. The JungHi twitter convo, just made a huge reactions, especially the JungHi shippers's reactions. Fans recognized that JungHi finally made it official.

Jung Ah saw the tweet, lifted up her face looking for Kahi, and their eyes met. Their shaky, red, and teary eyes were gazing lovingly and an idiot smile could be seen in their face. Kahi approached Jung Ah and whispered in her ear.

- "I will come to your room tonight. I need to tell you something that has been close to my heart for 3 years."

Jung Ah sightly blushed and nodded.

But that night, Jung Ah waited until morning. Kahi didn't knock on the door's room.
 

In fact, Kahi was with her mother inside the hotel room. Her mother insisted to sleep with her daughter, to share some time together, because they rarely have.

- "Mom I will go out, you don't need to wait for me to sleep, I may don't come back tonight."
- "Where are you going? Are you hiding me a boyfriend?" Said Kahi's mom with a big smile.
- "No, I just need to talk to Jung Ah." Smiled dreamily Kahi.
- "Kahi, may I ask you something?" Mothers always feel when their daughters are in love and she must have the response to this question that gnawed her since she noticed Jung Ah and Kahi's interactions during the concert.
- "Yes mom."
- "Do you have feelings for Jung Ah? Be honest with me. I am your mother."

Kahi was taken aback by this sudden question. Was she that obvious? But she couldn't lie her mother.

- "Yes, I love her." confirmed Kahi without hesitation but with relief that she heard, for the first time, her voice confessing this love.
- "My daughther, you don't realize what you just said. You love a woman!!? No it can't be true, you are just delusional, you don't mean it right?" Her mother's voice was raising crescendo.

Kahi looked down, afraid to see those eyes of her mother, those same severe eyes as hers.

- "I love her, and this feeling struggled my heart since our debut, since the first time we met. What I feel for her is more intense than every relationships I had before." Affirmed Kahi.
- "Have you imagined the consequences?? To After School's image, the impact in your solo, in Jung Ah's future? Do you want to ruin everything you built? To ruin her image, your dignity and your family's name? You can't love her!! It's against society."
- "It's not a sin to love someone. I need to see her."
- "No, dont go. Did she knows what you feel for her?"


Kahi shook her head saying, no.


- "You even didn't know her feelings towards you! Don't act ridiculous, she sure doesn't love you. Kahi's mother was holding her daughter's forearm, trying to stop her.
- "Mom, please let me go..."
- "Think twice before crossing the threshold of this door."

Kahi's pov :

Mom is right, I can't confess to her, I can't love her, I can't ruin everything.

Jung Ah... I can't deprive your future.

I start to cry so badly and my body is trembling violently. Maternal arms embrace me, preventing me to not fall on the floor. I burry my face in my mother's neck and clings on her in despair. I hear the voice of Mother, but the tears and pains stun me.

- "My daughter is so brave. Ji Young, you have no idea how I am proud of you today. I have always been. I love you."

I lost everything today... my members... my strength and the hope to declare my true feelings to the one I love unconditionnally... Kim Jung Ah.

I love you... Do you love me Jung Ah?


Jung Ah's pov :

It's really late, and there is no sign of Kahi. I check my phone, 3:48 AM and no message from her.

Where are you? Did you forget me already?

My tears start to fall uncontrollably... for some reason. Why am I crying? Why does my heart hurt so much?


End of the flashback.

 

Author's note : i will try to update not that late XD sorry but i am kinda a really busy person ;__;