Chapter 4

Sisters love.

I was asked by appa to go to the Kim Corp Building to drop off some documents and a gift from appa and umma to them. Im walking straight to Kibum's office when I heard someone. She was singing. I found the door slightly open, there I peeked and saw Taeyeon. Her voice was really beautiful, its that sound that you want to hear more. Very calming, relaxing. I closed my eyes, smiling. She's singing something about an almost perfect love, a couple who had everything then suddenly grew out of love. People sing songs that they can relate to. Has Taeyeon been in the same kind of situation? I didnt notice that I was slowly opening the door and Taeyeon stopped singing.

"Yunho-ssi." She looked shock to see me, but I can see her blushing. She mustve felt embarrased.

Babo Jung Yunho. "A-Annyeong Taeyeon-ssi. Mianhae, I shouldve knocked first." I was rubbing the back of my neck while.

"Its okay." She gave a small smile then sat at her office chair. "What can I help you with Yunho-ssi?"

"Oh." I stepped forward and put the things appa wanted to give to their family in her table. "My parents just wanted to give this to your family. I hope I didnt diturbed you or something."

"Ani. Im kind off not doing anything in the moment." Taeyeon replied.

"Well. I should be going now Taeyeon-ssi. I'll see you next time." I started to walk towards the door when I stopped because of what Taeyeon said.

"Yunho-ssi. Would you like to have some coffee?"

I turned around to find Taeyeon making coffee on the side. After she was done, she had a beautiful smile on her face.

"Sure." I walked back and found my way to sit on the couch.

She served the coffee infront of me and sat accross. I looked at the coffee she made. She must be anticipating on how I'll react to the coffee she gave me. I took the cup, slowly drink the coffee she made. She leaned closer. I cant help myself to smile.

"You make really good coffee Taeyeonie." I quickly held my mouth. "Im sorry, what I meant was Taeyeon-ssi."

"It's alright Yunho-ssi. We're going to be see each other more often now. I think its a good way to start."

"You are right. If that so, just call me oppa. It's alot more comfortable." I said.

I saw her nod and look down.

"By the way, about earlier.. You have such a beautiful voice Taeyeon." I said.

"Oh. Kamsahamnida." She blushed.

Taeyeon is very cute when she blush. I cant find anything wrong about this girl. We had a kind of serious talk about business at first then turned into personal talk. I learned new things about her.

We didnt realize weve been talking for an hour and a half now until when someone knocked on the door. The door slowly opened to reveal a young man, maybe same age around Taeyeon's. He had casual clothes on and a bright smile on his face. He immediately bowed when he saw me stood up.

"Oh. I- I didnt know you have a guest Taeyeonie. Maybe, I'll go out first." The guy said.

"Ani. Im actually about to leave." I stopped him from going.

"Ah. Is that so? Ah Taeyeonie. Are you ready now then?" He looked at Taeyeon.

She wasfixing her things, grabbed her cardigan and bag. "Ne. By the way Wooyoung, this is Jung Yunho, he's the son of one of appa's friends. Yunho Oppa, this is Jang Wooyoung." Taeyeon was standing in between me and Wooyoung.

I held my hand out, he took it and smiled. This Jang Wooyoung seems to be really friendly. Is he Taeyeon's boyfriend?

"So, shall we go now?" Taeyeon asked both of us.

I nodded.

 

I went back to my office after getting some snacks out. I had nothing to exactly do today. Just sign some papers and a meeting that will start 2 hours from now. I was busy playing a game on my phone when I unconsciously sang the song Taeyeon was singing earlier. I placed my phone on the table, opened an internet browser and looked for the song. I downloaded it. While playing the song, I kept on thinking on how Taeyeon sang it. She sang it better than the original singer. It sounded so beautiful. I smiled on how I picture Taeyeon in my head singing this. Then my phone beeped. I got a text message. I grabbed my phone and looked who was it from and another smile was placed on my face.

"Kim Hyoyeon." I whisphered.

I opened her message.

Annyeong Yunho Oppa. Me and Yuri found a place where you can treat us! Let's just plan the date next time. ^^ See you. -- Hyo.

 

I felt very happy after reading her message. I dont know why, but there is something about Hyoyeon that I really like. Its maybe because she's really pretty, or very very friendly, or maybe because she and my sister get along really well. But for some reason, there is something about her that wants me to be closer with her not like as a friend's oppa, but my own friend. Then I remembered Taeyeon. Whoah! Jung Yunho, two girls. Youre going crazy. Taeyeon's just as beautiful and classy as Hyoyeon, but they are totally different. She's less talkative and very closed. She shows you a very sophistocated girl, a smart one. Hyoyeon shows you the tough girl. So much self confidence and yet, knows where to put herself. What's happening to my life right now? I cant exactly like two girls right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------