Chapter 29

Sisters love.

 

"We're going to leave this place soon." Yunho said in Hyo's ear as he hugged her that night.

"What do you mean?" Hyo answered.

"I bought a place.." Yunho said.

Hyo turned around.

He lowered his head as their forehead touch. "A place where Yuan will grow, a place we can stay like a family and have more babies."

Hyoyeon smiled. "Since when did you want to have more babies?"

"Ever since Yuan was born." Yunho smirked. "We can make a soccer team."

Hyoyeon shook her head. "No no no Jung. Who in the world can have that much baby? And who told you I want another one?"

"I know you do."

"That's going to be 2 to 3 years from now. Yuan's like a month old. Im not planning to be pregnant soon and you should know the pain oppa.." Hyoyeon said.

Yunho pouted. "Hyo.." He nagged.

"It doesnt suit you! Only Kibum can nag." Hyoyeon said and tried to pull away from him but Yunho grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

"Yuan's sleeping.." Yunho smiled.

"My family's awake." Hyoyeon smiled sarcastically.

"They won't hear."

"Since when did you became this erted? Huh?" Hyoyeon finally got of his hug.

Yunho just scratched his head. Yeah, since when did he become like this? But yeah, he just fell inlove with her so much that he wants to be with her every minute.

"Oh, and Yuan might find food. So, really, no can do." Hyoyeon teased Yunho more. "Let's just sleep Jung Yunho."

Yunho gave up and went to his side of the bed.

Hyoyeon smiled since Yunho was not facing her. She shook her head.

"Your such a kid sometimes. You know that?" She said. "Look at me oppa."

Yunho didn't respond.

"Well, if you dont want. I can't do anything. I was slowly getting into the mood though." Hyoyeon suddenly turned around not facing his back.

After hearing what she said, Yunho slowly turned around but he was now facing her back.

"Your unfair Hyoyeon-ah." Yunho said.

Hyoyeon tried to look at him and once she did, Yunho took that chance to pin her hands.

"Yah, Jung Yunho get off me." Hyoyeon said but made sure she wasnt shouting since Yuan might wake up.

Yunho smirked. "Stop playing with me Hyoyeon-ah."

Hyoyeon laughed. "You look so frustrated.." but she suddenly stopped when she saw Yunho's serious face. She felt scared.

"Im sorry but, maybe next time oppa. Just not now." Hyoyeon said apologetically.

Yunho slowly got off her and just sat there. Hyoyeon sat up and held his face.

"You look scary when your serious. Im sorry oppa." Hyoyeon tried to make him smile.

"Let's sleep. I have work tomorrow." Yunho smiled for her.

"See! You still need to wake up early." Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon kissed him on the lips, Yunho was caught off guard but kissed back. She broke of a few moments later.

"Goodnight." Hyoyeon smiled.

Both of them lie down, Yunho wrapped his arms at her and both went to sleep.

 

---

"Kibum!" Mr. Kim called his son.

"Ne appa?" Kibum was walking down the stairs with his work clothes.

"Can you call Taeyeon. Breakfast is ready."

Kibum nodded.

Yunho and Hyoyeon was also on their way down, Yunho also in his work clothes while Hyo was still on her pajamas while holding Yuan on her arms.

"Good Morning appa, umma." Hyoyeon greeted her parents.

"Good Morning uncle, auntie." Yunho said.

"Call us umma and appa too Yunho. You're already part of the family."  mrs. Kim said.

"Well, not officially." Hyoyeon again.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Stop teasing Yunho. He's part of our family and you're part of theirs." Mrs. Kim said.

Hyoyeon just nodded.

"Oh yeah, I heard you two arguing last night when I passed by your room. What was it about?" Mr. Kim asked.

The couple smiled and felt embarrassed. They were having a conversation about doing it last night that was really unnessesary.

"Nothing important appa." Hyoyeon smiled. "How about we eat breakfast now? You guys are still going to work right?"

Once everyone was one their way to the dining area.

"Appa, Umma." Kibum was running down the stairs.

"Mwoya Kibum? Why are you running? Did you wake Taeyeon up?" Mr. Kim asked.

Kibum shook his head and handed him a letter.

 

Appa, Umma, Hyoyeon, Kibum.

I know you guys will get mad at me for doing this but I'm probably on the plane now on my way to LA once you read this. I'm sorry I didnt tell you any of my plans, it was actually very sudden. You can ground me forever when I get back, I just need to finish some things. Talk to some people. Don't worry, I'll be more cautious and I won't take long. I just need to talk to him. I hope you guys understand. Saranghae. - Taeyeon.

 

Mr. Kim exhaled deeply. "I can't control Taeyeon nowadays. My little shy Taeyeon grew out of her shell now."

Mrs. Kim smiled. "You know your daughter, Taeyeon is very responsible and she said she'll come back immidiately. Taeyeonie just fell inlove."

Hyoyeon smiled. "Onew oppa is a pretty good catch. Handsome, smart, caring and a doctor." Hyoyeon nodded.

Yunho chuckled. Everyone looked at him.

"She was just stating a fact Yunho. Hyoyeon won't replace you. She's actually pretty lucky to have you." Mr. Kim smiled and patted Yunho.

"Ani appa. Im lucky I have her." Yunho kissed Hyoyeon's head.

"Come on, breakfast time." Mrs. Kim said.

Kibum looked at his watch. "I still have to pick up Joohyun before work."

"All our kids have their partners now. They're leaving us soon honey." Mrs. Kim said.

"Don't worry umma. I'll let Hyoyeon and Taeyeon noona first." Kibum smiled.

---

I just have to give a little sweet YunHyo time before this story ends. :)) Enjoy.