Chapter 25

Sisters love.

 

Jung Yunho entered the Kim's coffee shop to buy a dessert for Hyoyeon. (Yes, they serve desserts there and most of it are Hyoyeon's favorites.)

He was in line, waiting when one of the waitresses spoke.

"Ms. Taeyeon, your order is ready." One of the employees looked at where Taeyeon was.

She stood up and walked to the counter. "Kamsahamnida Luna, I'll see you later." Taeyeon smiled.

Yunho saw her. The girl he wanted to apologize to. She still look so beautiful as always.

'Taeyeon's back.' Yunho thought.

"Taeyeon." Yunho said.

She looked at him. Taeyeon looked at him confused at first but she smiled. "Annyeong." She said awkwardly.

Yunho smiled also. Did she forgive him already? Is she ready to talk to him now?

"How are you?" Yunho stepped closer.

Taeyeon stepped back and gave him another weird smile.

Suddenly, Onew stood beside Taeyeon.

"Are you ready to go?" Onew asked.

Taeyeon nodded but then she gave Onew a sign saying someone is talking to her.

Onew looked at Yunho, same with Yunho. He scanned Onew from head to toe and stopped when he saw Onew and Taeyeon holding hands.

"Annyeong." Onew said brightly.

Yunho waved his hand sligtly. "Annyeong."

"Who is he Taeyeon?" Onew asked.

Taeyeon tried to smile then looked at Onew then shook her head.

Onew nodded.

"Onew Lee." Onew handed his hand to Yunho.

"Jung Yunho." Yunho shook his hand.

Onew made a surprised look but then smiled again. "It's nice to meet you Yunho-ssi, But Taeyeon and I needs to go now." Onew tried to excuse. Taeyeon gripped at his arm tight.

"Uh, Taeyeon.." Yunho said.

Taeyeon and Onew looked back and stopped.

"Yunho hyung.." Jonghyun suddenly spoke from behind.

"Jonghyun is here, I think he can explain to you some...things." Onew said.

Yunho looked at Jonghyun. "Who.. Who is he? When did Taeyeon comeback?"

"That was Onew hyung... He is Taeyeon noona's friend from US." Jonghyun explained.

"What.. What happened to Taeyeon? She's acting weird." Yunho asked.

"Oh.. Uh..Taeyeon noona got into an accident, and she came back since her parents asked her to but then, no one new she had this thing called selective amnesia. Taeyeon noona doesnt remember Hyoyeon noona is her sister." Jonghyun said sadly.

"What? Are you trying to make up stories Jonghyun?" Yunho asked.

"If you want to find out, might as well you go there yourself right hyung?" Jonghyun said.

 

---

Yunho did go to the Kim's place, it was really his plan to go there though. He was welcomed by a maid and asked him to go to the garden since everyone was there having an afternoon tea.

Yunho walked in cautiously until Kibum saw him.

"Hyung!" Kibum shouted.

Yunho smiled and bowed to everyone.

Mr. Kim called Yunho and he went to him after giving Hyoyeon his trademark smile. "Yunho-ssi, I want you to meet the people that helped Taeyeon through-out her journey in the US. This is Eric Lee and Onew Lee. Tiffany and Jessica are inside preparing something in the kitchen, they'll come later."

Yunho shook the hands of everyone.

"And my guests, this is Jung Yunho, a family friend and soon-to-be father of Hyoyeon's kid." Mr. Kim introduced him.

"Oh, so you are Hyoyeon's boyfriend? That's why you know me! But, how come I can't remember you too?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

Onew looked at him.

Taeyeon shook her head. "He looks oddly familiar but.. I dont know."

Onew and Mr. Lee looked at each other.

"Oh ah Yunho, well, something happened to Taeyeon and yeah, she can't remember i guess, a lot of things now." Mrs. Kim said with worry.

Yunho nodded and walked towards Hyoyeon.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Hyoyeon was still surprised that her sister cant remember Yunho as well, she just nodded on Yunho's question.

 

Minutes later..

"Everyone!" Tiffany shouted as they walk near them with snacks on the hands of the maids.

"Snack time." Jessica smiled but she then stopped when she saw him. "Yu..yunho?"

Yunho was also surprised seeing his ex-girlfriend in the house of his other ex and future.

Jessica smiled and ran over him. She hugged him, missing the times she always do it.

Yunho just stood there in shock.

Everyone else was also surprised especially Kim Hyoyeon.

They know each other? Hyoyeon thought.

Jessica broke the hug. "I missed you!" She was feeling excited and super happy.

"Jessica.. You're here?" Yunho tried to compose himself.

"Oh yeah, long story short, Im one of Taeyeon's friends." Jessica said.

Yunho could only nod.

"So, are you related to anyone in this family?" Jessica asked.

Yunho looked at Hyoyeon and she looked away with a deep serious expression in her face.

Jessica followed Yunho's gaze then looked back at him with a smile.

"I'm Hyoyeon's friend." He said with defeat on his voice.

Hyoyeon was just sitting there, rubbing her tummy and trying not to listen. Taeyeon was watching everything and starts to become curious. She doesnt know why but she feels uncomfortable with what was happening.

Yunho looked at Hyoyeon.

"Can we talk?" Jessica requested.

Hyoyeon stood up and excused herself. "Im feeling sleepy, I'll rest for abit." She told her parents.

 

As soon as she entered the house, Jessica pulled Yunho inside also. They went to the living room to talk.

"You didn't tell me you'll go back here." Jessica pouted.

"It was sudden." Yunho said, feeling uncomfortable.

"Even just a simple goodbye message. What a friend Yunho!" Jessica whined.

"Hey, atleast we saw each other again."

Jessica nodded. "Your still the same, man with few words. And your as handsome as ever."

"Thanks. You've become prettier." Yunho complimented.

"How's your life here? Are you dating anyone?" Jessica suddenly asked.

"Sica. I want to be all honest with you. I'm not dating anyone at the moment because I have a more important person to worry about."

Jessica looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I'm having a child soon." Yunho admitted.

Jessica was surprised.

"Yes. I'm the father of the baby Hyoyeon is carrying."

"So.. You were Taeyeon's ex-boyfriend?" Jessica asked.

Yunho nodded. "Sadly, yes. I was the one who ruined their relationship as sisters. I was the one who broke Taeyeon's heart." Yunho held his face.

Jessica stood up and patted his back. "Yunho, you know what. The years that we have been together, you were nothing but the best boyfriend. You made sure I'll be perfectly fine, so I understand that maybe you just made a decision that will be the best for everyone. In every relationship, there is really someone whose gonna get hurt and unfortunately, it was Taeyeon." Jessica said. "but, I didn't expect that the next time I'll see you, you'll be a daddy."

Yunho smiled. "Thank you Sica, you really are one of the best people. Im happy I got to know you."

"I know." Jessica giggled.

 

On the other hand, Hyoyeon was outside the living room and hear them talking. She smiled at the thought that Jessica and Yunho continued to be friends, no awkwardness and now, they're more comfortable with each other.

 

---

Onew and Taeyeon went out for a while. They were at the mall. Onew was waiting for Taeyeon outside the fitting room when a girl bumped into him.

"Oh, sorry." Onew said.

"Mianhae." The girl said after.

They looked at each other.

"Onew?" the girl said.

Onew's eyes widened. "Minah?"

Both of them stared at each other. It has been 4 years since Onew last seen her. She still looks the same, but you can see that she matured.

"Onew, what do you think of this?" Taeyeon smiled as she went out of the fitting room, but she wasnt expecting Onew to be staring at a girl.

Taeyeon looked at the girl. Small, brown almond eyes, plump lips but one thing caught her attention. She looks like her. Then she remembered Minah. "Minah." She whisphered loud enough for Onew and Minah to hear.

Minah looked at her, she studied her from head to toe, they look the same. Taeyeon is just few centimeters taller and she's prettier.

"Umma." A girl stood beside Minah. Minah held her hand.

Onew and Taeyeon looked at the kid. Then Onew looked at Minah. "You have a daughter."

Minah nodded. "Yes."

Onew smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you again Minah." Onew stretched out his hand.

Minah just stared at it at first but then shook it.

Onew held Taeyeon's hand, he was gripping at her hand.

"Minah. What's taking you so long? Oh.. Im sorry." Changmin said once he saw Minah with Onew and Taeyeon. He scanned Taeyeon. She looks like her.

"Oh, ah.. Changmin, this is Onew and.." Minah looked at Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, my friend." Onew said.

"Taeyeon. Uh, guys, this is my husband, Changmin." Minah trailed off.

Changmin smiled to the two.

"Onew is a friend back in the states." Minah said.

Changmin nodded. "Its nice to meet you Onew and Taeyeon but we need to go now, we have to meet some people." Changmin held Minah's hand and carried their daughter.

 

As the two left, Taeyeon looked at Onew.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked.

Onew nodded and smiled. "Im happy now. Atleast I know Minah is doing fine. All those years of thinking that something must have happen to her but seeing her now, Im overwhelemed."

Taeyeon smiled. "You really got over her. That's good. Come on, I'll treat you ice cream. Let's celebrate."

---

 

Get ready for the upcoming chapters everyone. :)))