Chapter 5

Sisters love.

A week later.

The elder Jung and his son, Yunho, was found again entering the Kim Corp. building, this time with their secretaries and other business men. As they entered the conference room, they were greeted by the elder Kim and Kibum with some more business partners. They all sat down, waiting for the meeting to start.

At the same time, Hyoyeon was found in the office talking in her phone with a smile on her face. Her secretary knocked on the door and telling her that the meeting is about to start. Hyoyeon nodded to her secretary.

"So, I'll see you soon then. I miss you." Hyoyeon said before she hang up her phone.

Hyoyeon gathered some of important documents she'll be needing in the meeting and went straight at the door.

Hyoyeon was wearing a black fitted pants topped with a hanging white blouse that has a see-through feature on the shoulder part and a pair of white parisian heels. Her hair was tied into a loose ponytail and some of the strands are loosely flowing on the side of her pretty face. Not waering any thick make up and a little touch of lip gloss, she looked like someone who just came out of a fashion show.

Minutes later before starting, Mr. Kim told everyone that her 2nd daughter will be joining them in the meeting today. He specifically told the Jungs about this, because they were the ones who havent met his 2nd daughter yet and exactly when he was about to sit down, Hyoyeon slightly knocked on the door and entered.

The moment Hyoyeon set foot on the conference room, Jung Yunho, had his eyes as wide as an owl. He was confused, is he really seeing Hyoyeon right now? She's the 2nd daughter of Kim Youngwoon. Another thing that caught Yunho's attention was that, Hyoyeon was wearing something different from what he usually see Hyoyeon wear. The first time they met, Hyoyeon was wearing blue denim jeans with a yellow sleeveless shirt and a black jacket with flat shoes. Her hair was tied into a messy bun and she was wearing sunglasses. The 2nd time they met was at the dance school building, she was wearing training clothes. And now, she looks like a daugther of a very rich business man which in fact, she really is. Mr. Kim introduced her to everyone.

Hyoyeon was standing infront with a smile on her face, looking at each people face and stopped at a very familiar one. Hyoyeon smiled as she recognized Yunho and gave a small nod to him, Yunho did the same.

After a few hours, the meeting ended. Everyone was on their way to the door. Hyoyeon was walking beside Kibum,talking, no actually, they were teasing each other. They were on their way to Kibum's office when both of them stopped and looked at the person waiting for them.

"Annyeong." Yunho gave a small hand wave to them as he stood up.

"What are you doing here Yunho hyung? Oh, by the way, this is my ..." Kibum was cut off.

"Kim Hyoyeon. I already met her before." Yunho said as he smiled.

Kibum looked at the two. "Is there something going on that I dont know?"

"Ani. I met Yunho Oppa before at Singapore airport." Hyoyeon pulled Kibum to walk towards Yunho.

 

They all entered Kibum's office for a little chat.

"He is Yuri's older brother. Remember Yuri?" Hyoyeon asked her brother.

"Oh, Yuri noona? The one in your dance class?" Kibum asked.

Hyoyeon nodded. "I cant believe she's actually the daughter of one of our business partners. Yuri and I dont actually talk about business stuff when were together." Hyo said as she sat.

"Small world huh." Yunho said.

"And it surprised me more, that Hyoyeonie is the 2nd daughter of Kim Corp. This means, you and Taeyeon are sisters." Yunho said.

"Well, the last time I checked, we are sisters." Hyoyeon playfully said.

Yunho could only give them a nod.

He stayed for a while, talking with the Kim sibling then went straight to his office. He cant seem to get his mind of one thing and that is, Kim Taeyeon and Kim Hyoyeon are sisters.

He was happy meeting both of the very beautiful girls but there is something he was feeling wrong. He admits that he like both girls and that is what's wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------