Chapter 5

The Princess' Prince

 

Donghae POV

 

            I carried her all the way to the house. I opened the gate and get inside with Sohee still on my back. “shall I wake her up?” I thought to myself but she's sleeping. “maybe I should put her in her bed”

            I walked into her bed I laid her down there then I was about to go out when suddenly I heard her say “omma. Omma. Omma. “ she 's whispering from her sleep.

 

No One's POV

 

            Donghae walked closer to Sohee. He stare at Sohee's face.”sshhhh, what's wrong i'm here” he whisper to her ears. Then Sohee had her peaceful sleep.

            Donghae cover Sohee with her blanket and unconsciously kiss her forehead. He then walk out of the room with a smile on his face.

 

He then remember that he needs to eat something and then he decided to go outside to buy food for her and for Sohee.

 

After 30 minutes.

Sohee's POV

            I woke up and i'm on my bed. Wait the last thing I remember was that he was piggybacking me. Omo! I fall asleep on his back and now I am here comfortably lying on the bed. I even had my blanket on. “did he put this on me?” I giggled at the thought. How sweet. Then I suddenly feel hungry and I decided to go to the kitchen.

            Why is it so quiet. No one's home. Where is he? Then the door open.

“oh! You're awake?” he said handling some plastics on his hand. “I bought us dinner, come on. Let's eat!”

 

            I followed him in the kitchen and helped him prepare the table. Then we start eating. There was an awkward silence between the two of us. We are almost half on our food whwn he suddenly spoke.

 

“so? How's your sleep?”

 

“ah, fine! By the way thank you.” I said shyly. Why does he suddenly become kind and caring. I'm liking this side of him.

 

“thank you for what?” he asked as if he doesn't know.

 

“for everything.” I said blushing.

 

“what everything?” he asked blankly.

 

“errr, everything! Wait do I need to enumerate?” I said.

 

He smile and said “no. no. I was just fooling and your welcome i'm willing to do those things...for you.” he said the last two words in a lower tone not enough for me to hear it.

 

I also smile at him. How sweet he is. “please don't be too sweet, I might fall for you” I thought in my mind and giggle.

 

“hey. What are you thinking?” he said as he noticed me giggling

 

“n-none” I said plainly since I don't want him to know that I was thinking about him.

 

“then why are you giggling like that?” he asked innocently.

 

“aish! Don't mind that. It's just nothing.” I said since I don't know how to respond to him.

 

“okay! Okay! If you say so. Then fine. I believe you.' he said the  stand up and clean his eating place.

 

            I also clean my place since I am also done eating. I saw him not going to his room but instead went to the balcony. I then went to the living room since I don't feel like sleeping yet.

 

            Then I saw him coming to my place he sit next to me.”aren't sleepy yet?” “ne!”  I said.

 

            Then again there was a moment of silence between the two of us. “uhm, do you want to watch a movie?” he said and then looked at me. “oh! Sure! I would love to!” then he stand up and play a movie and getback to his sit which is beside me.

 

            The movie was a romantic comedy. While watching we both laugh together until we didn't realize that we are now very close to each other. Our shoulders almost touch the other but we continue on watching the movie.

 

Donghae's POV

 

            We already finished two movies and I was about to ask her if she want to watch another one. When I suddenly feel that someone is leaning on my shoulder. I face on her direction and saw that she is peacefully sleeping. I am very near her face and unknowingly I caress her face. Then I leaned my head on her and almost doze off to sleep.

 

            I woke up and decided to bring her to her room. I placed her on her bed and cover her with her blanket. “good night” I whisper to her ear.

 

*morning

 

Sohee's POV

 

            I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. I look at the clock and it is already 9 in the morning. Then I suddenly remember that there is nothing to worry about since there is no work for today. Then I remember what happen last night. “is it real? Or am I just dreaming?”

then I shook my head I think it was real.

 

            I get up on bed. Prepare myself and went outside. there is no one here. Maybe he is still asleep. I think I should prepare breakfast for him since he took care of me last night.

 

 

 

_____________

sorry for the late update!

~chapter 6 will be posted on tuesday afternoon ^^