chapter 4

The Princess' Prince

*morning


 

Sohee's POV

This is the start! Woooh! I'm so excited but still I'm nervous! 'd never experience working. “what if I didn't do my work well? What if I did something wrong?” waaaaaaah. There are so many things on my mind right now but I really want to help and repay them for their help.

I went outside my room and have my breakfast. But there's something wrong. It's already 6 am and there is no one here yet. At this time everyone should be here. Then Donghae came out from his room. Suddenly I remember what I said last night. “oh my god! That is so embarrassing I hope he didn't heard or remember anything.”

hey! We'll go in 30 minutes” he said.

ah! Okay! Uhm, by the way, where's omma and Hana?” I asked him.

not here. They went to Mokpo to meet some relatives.” he said coldly.

Aish! He goes back to his “i-don't-care” attitude. Is he bipolar? He's really annoying, right he's not totally sweet, he's annoying.

I get my stuffs in my room and headed out. He's at the door, I think he's waiting.

shall we go?” I asked him. He didn't reply but just walk and headed outside.

Aish! Here he goes again. I locked the door and ran towards him. Finally I’m beside him while walking.

hey! What time will they come back?” I asked to start a conversation since there is an awkward silence between the two of us, while walking.

after 2 weeks” he plainly said.

MWO? Two weeks?” oh my God! We are staying in the house, only the two of us, for two weeks????? otteoke??

ne! We're here.” he said as if he's not worried or anything.

We went inside and he introduced me to their manager. I went inside the manager's room since he said that he first need to asked me some questions. Everything got well and i'm in! I already have a job.

YESSSS! Finally!” Then I went to Donghae's direction. “oooopppppaaaaaa” I called him while running then suddenly accidentally hugged him. “I passed the interview and i'm hired!” at the same time i'm a bit jumping i'm really happy.

okay! Okay! Okay! But please stop hugging me!” he said.

U-oh???? what did I do? I'm dead. Luckily the maneger called me.

Sohee, come over here!” yes! I'm save!


 

Donghae's POV

She then suddenly pulled out from the hug and I smiled to myself. Then I go back to my work. Then my best friend Hyukjae suddenly approach me.

ya! Is she the one?” he said.

mwo? The one? What are you talking about?”

oooh, don't deny it, you like her right?” he said, teasing me.

ANIYO! I don't like her!” I said.

then why did you smile after she hugged you?”

i'm not!” I said, i'm a really a bit annoyed.

is that so? So I have a chance?” he said while looking at Sohee's direction.

'you're serious?” suddenly I feel relly annoyed on what he said as if I want to say 'don't'.

hahaha! Just joking! But she's pretty, anyone would fall for her.” he said

not me!”

be careful of your words, no one knows what might happen.” he said then go basck to the kitchen and left me.

aish. That guy he is really annoying. I wonder why he's my best friend.” I thought playfully.

**********

aaaaaah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!” someone said loudly, then I looked at the direction where the sound came from.

I saw Sohee saying sorry to an old man then there are pieces of shattered glass on the floor and poured liquids. Then I looked at the man. I heard him saying “ya! You're pabo! You're not careful! Where's your manager! I need to talk to her!” then I went to their place, many are looking at the scene then the old man suddenly stand up then he is about to lift up his hand and I think he'll slap Sohee's face.


 

Sohee's POV

I don't know what to do! I really didn't mean to do those things. It was an accident. Then the old man is going to slap me, I closed my eyes but seconds passed but there's none. I opened my eyes then I saw Donghae.

we're so sorry! We'll just clean up the mess sir! It was an accident! We're sorry she's new! Please be considerate!” he said talking to the old man the he bowed.

aish! I'll go! Just please don't do this again.” the old man said then went out.

thank you sir” Donghae replied.

Then suddenly he looked at me. “i'm sorry” I said to him. “just go back to work. You're lucky the manager's not here.” he said then went back to his work.

Aish! It's my first day and it turn out like this. It's really embarrassing. I think I should go back to work.

Afternoon came*

Sohee's POV

It's almost 5 in the afternoon just an hour and we'll be closing the store but I wonder why after the incident I didn't see Donghae. Is this Shop too large for people not to see each other for almost a day or “is he angry at me cause i'm really a pabo?” I should at least say sorry and thank you he saved me.

Then it is almost six*

Donghae's POV

We already close the store and then I went outside and wait for Sohee then after some minutes she came out. I started walking then she run a bit to catch up. The she started to speak “Donghae-sshi nianhae! Cheongmal mianhae. I didn't mean to do that”.

what are you sorry for?” I said.

for what happened a while ago and thank you for saving me.” she said in a low tone. I didn't answer her and continue walking then suddenly I noticed that she's not beside me anymore. I looked back then I saw her. “is she crying?” I approached her and “yes, she is” “Ya! Why are you crying?” I asked her.

I'm really a pabo! I don't know anything! I'm useless” she said still crying.

Sohee's POV

Donghae suddenly back face me and lower his back.

Come on. I'll piggy back you” he said.

I'm really surprised on his sudden action. “pali! Before I change my mind” he said. The I went and ride on his back. He carried me all along until I didn't noticed that I almost fell asleep.

Donghae's POV

“Sohee-ah! Sohee-ah!” she didn't answer. I think she fall asleep. “aish. This girl is really something.” I thought to myself. “wait omma is not home. Who will cook???? i'm hungry????”