Please Don't Give Up On Me Now!

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

~~~~'s POV

 

You know what? No? Well, I'm tired of Queenkas and Kingkas messing with me. Hyuna and her es mess with me again, you can find them stuffed in different lockers when school ends. I enter the classroom. I bow to Mrs. Lee. "Mianhaeyo." She smiles. "It's ok, take your seat." Key turns to me. "Why did you run away?" I stiffened. "Not telling you, Key sshi. It's personal." I said, my voice trembling. He nodded. Yoseob entered and bowed to the teacher. "I can't walk you home today. Beast has a fight." he whispered. I made the hwaiting sign at him, "Remember to tell them." He smiled.

*time skip*

*RINGGGGG* I took out my phone and earphones. I walked out of the door and clicked shuffle. Heaven by Ailee started play. I smiled to myself. I sang along and started walking. I didn't even notice Shinee walking behind me, staring in awe.

 

Key's POV

 

She sat down. I asked her, "Why did you run away?" She stiffened. "Not telling you, Key sshi. It's personal." she said shakily. I nodded. That Yoseob guy came back and bowed to the teacher. He sat down next to her. He whispered something to her. She made a hwaiting sign at him. I smiled a little. She whispered something back. He smiled at her. 

*time skip*

*RINGGGGG* I got up and walked over to Onew hyung. He was talking to ~~~~'s friend, Minkki. She smiled at me and bowed. "Annyeonghaeseyo Key sshi." "Annyeong," I replied. "Well, I'm gonna go with Unnie now, bye!" she gave Onew an eyesmile and left. He blushed. "Hyung, you like her?" I asked. "A-ani!" he stuttered. I laughed. Hyung and I walked out, meeting with the rest of the guys. "Kaja!" hyung said. We filed out the door. "You know Onew hyung likes that Minkki nerd?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. We aall started laughing. When we stopped, we heard someone singing. A girl, to be exact. Dino hyung said, Wahh! Daebak! But, what song is it?" "Hyung, pay attention to people debuting these days! It's Ailee noona's Heaven!" Taemin cried, taking out a bottle of banana milk. "Ohhhhh" Dino hyung and Minho chorused. I shushed them. If only I knew who she was.

 

~~~~'s POV

 

Hey look, there's my house. I looked back. Ugh the Shinee guys were still there. Just then, I got a call. " Yeoboseyo?" I asked. I heard wheezing in the back. "It's Yoseob! Help.... Behind Club Shadow." "Hold on, I'm coming! Who are you fighting?" I said quietly. "Big Bang." "Ok. Hold on. I'm coming! " i cried. The line went dead. Beast oppas! Please don't give up on me now!

 

A/N: school is starting tomorrow for me :(   So i will warn you guys in advance, i won't be able to update frequently! Please comment and subscribe!