Let the Fight Begin.

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

~~~~'s POV

*time skip* (nothing interesting happens)

*RINGGGGGGGGG* WOOT SCHOOL IS OVER! Minkki and I walk out of the classroom and go to our lockers. *Slam!* I turned around slowly. Hyuna and the rest of 4minute smirked at me. I didn't show any pain, because it didn't even hurt. I calmly looked up at them. "Yes?" I asked. Jihyun took the locker door and kept on slamming it on me. I took out my hand. Perfectly fine, no bruises or cuts. I showed them. "Are you human?!" shrieked Gayoon. I laughed softly. "Of course I am." "Girls, attack her!" Hyuna cried. They clawed at me, grabbed my hair, while Minkki watched in horror. "Go to my house now, Minkki." I ordered. She turned and shot out of the doors. "Scream out of pain, !" Hyuna screamed. "Never." I hissed. I was just about to fight back when I heard doors slamming and voices yelled out, "Stop!"

 

Key's POV

Shinee was about to go home when we heard a, " Scream out of pain, !" Taemin's eyes widened. "It's Hyuna." The rest of Shinee was like, whatever. But then, we all ran back when we heard a voice hiss, "Never." We burst through the doors and yelled out, "stop!"

 

Hyuna's POV

I gasped. "Oppa! It's not what it looks like!" I cried desperately. ", we just saw everything, don't oppa us." Minho hissed. ARGH THAT BASTARD OF A NERD. I ce more, ", this is not over." She glared at us. Whoa, who knew a nerd could glare like that. "Next time, I'm fighting back." she promised, seething with anger. I sneered. "Girls, let's go!" I called. We all walked out and left her there with Shinee oppas.

 

~~~~'s

That plastic . I'm fighting back next time. I glared at her back. "You ok, noona?" Taemin asked, clearly worried. I laughed. "Why are you calling me noona? Are we even close? Are you sure that I'm your noona? It makes me sound old." I walked away.

 

Key's POV

I felt so bad. Wait, I can't. She had one scary glare. How? I dunno. She's a nerd. What the heck?!

 

~~~~'s POV

"Minkki!" I called out. I heard 6 gasps. "OMO! What happened to you?!" shouted Yoseob oppa. I gave them a tiny smile. "Queenkas." I replied walking up the stairs. "Are you ok?! Did you fi-" I interrupted Hyunseung oppa. "No. I'm a nerd. I can't fight back and show that I'm a gangster!" With that, I went up the stairs and changed into my fighting outfit, popped in my purple contacts, and wore my mask that covers my bottom half of my face (look at poster for picture). I jumped out of the window, ran to a tattoo parlor, and got a new tattoo. Then I headed off to where MBLAQ said we would meet. 

 

B2ST's POV

~~~~, a gangster?! Bwoh?!

 

Minkki's POV

 

Poor unnie. It must've hurt. She whispered," If B2ST asks, don't tell them my gangster name." and jumped out the window. Oppa and her oppa would ask me. I have a feeling. Right then, B2ST slammed the door open. I turned. "Yes?" I asked. Kikwang oppa asked me," What's her gangster name?" "Heheheheh I'm not telling!" I sang. Oppa became mad. "Don't be mad! I can't tell you!" I said. They all sighed in annoyance. "Gotta go! Bye yeom!" I said, using aegyo. They all blinked. I ran out. Hehehehe.

 

Boa's POV(AKA ~~~~)

I got there just in time. "It's about time." one of them, G.O, said. I rolled my eyes. "You guys are just early." I retorted. They got up and came towards me. Now, G.O has a short temper, keep that in mind. "Hyung, can I satrt?" he asked Seungho, the leader. Seungjo nodded. He charged at me with the rest of MBLAQ. Let the fight begin.

 

A/N: I love the poster! Credits to http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242147 or Wonder Creation Poster Shop. Like this chapter? Tell me what your opinion is! Please comment and subscribe!